|Artifact Type||Circlet of Logos|
Adventurer's Bandana is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A cloth garment worn at the forehead. Though soaked in sweat and covered in dust, it still beams with an adventurer's pride.
Adventurer's Bandana Information
- Artifact Type: Circlet of Logos
- Artifact Set: Adventurer
Adventurer's Bandana Set Bonus Information
- 2-Piece Set: Max HP increased by 1000.
- 4-Piece Set: Opening a chest regenerates 30% Max HP over 5s.
Adventurer's Bandana Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Adventurer's Bandana Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.