Aloy is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more.
An outcast since birth, Aloy grew up in a harsh mountain wilderness near the tribe that shunned her. Fostered by an expert hunter, she trained to hunt with cat-like grace and deadly accuracy – but the things she most wanted to learn, he could not teach her. Most of all, she burned to know the circumstances of her birth – who her parents were, and why she was shunned by the tribe.
Her quest for answers swept her into a wider and more dangerous world than she ever could have imagined. She encountered strange and powerful new tribes, ancient ruins rife with mysteries, and dangerous enemies, both human and machine.
Eventually she learned that her origins and destiny were deeply tied to the fate of the world itself, and fought an epic battle to save it against the evil forces of an artificial intelligence from the ancient past.
She thought that this would be the end of her journey. But there is always more to an adventurer's tale. She has now come to Teyvat in search of a new challenges. In this brave new world, Aloy is ready for the hunt!
Genshin Impact Aloy Information
- Role: Sniper
- Vision: Cryo
- Constellation: Nora Fortis
- Main Weapon: Bows
- Elemental Burst: Prophecies of Dawn
- Elemental Burst Effect: Aloy throws a Power Cell filled with Cryo in the targeted direction, then detonates it with an arrow, dealing AoE Cryo DMG.
- Character Passive Talent: Easy Does It
- Passive Talent Effect: When Aloy is in the party, animals who produce Fowl, Raw Meat, or Chilled Meat will not be startled when party members approach them.
Genshin Impact Aloy Builds and Guides
- Aloy Strengths: High Cryo Elemental Burst DMG
- Aloy Weaknessses: No Constellations.
- Aloy Combat: She uses a Cryo Bomb that explodes with Cryo DMG and affects an area of enemies.
Aloy Best Items
- Thundering Pulse: Rule by ThunderIncreases ATK by 20% and grants Thunder Emblem. At stacks 1/2/3, Normal Attack DMG is further increased by 12/24/40%. Each stack has an individual duration and are gotten through:
Normal Attacks with Elemental DMG (duration 5s)
Casting an Elemental Skill (duration 10s) Having less than 100% Energy (disappears at full Energy)
- Skyward Harp: Base ATK 48- 674, Echoing BalladIncreases all DMG by 8/10/12/14/16%. After using an Elemental Burst, Normal or Charged Attack, on hit, creates a vacuum blade that does 80/100/120/140/160% Physical DMG to enemies along its path. Lasts for 20s or 8 vacuum blades.
- Amos' Bow: Strong Willed - Increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 12-24%. After. a Normal or Charged ATtack is fired. DMG dealt increases by a further 8-16% every .1 seconds the arrow is in the air for up to 5 times.
- Rust: Increases Normal Attack DMG by 40%, Rapid Firing
Increases Normal Attack DMG by 40% but decreases Charged Attack DMG by 10%.
- Gladiator's Finale: 4-piece bonus - If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
- Blizzard Strayer: 4-piece bonus - When a character attacks an opponent affected by Cryo, their CRIT Rate is increased by 20%. If the opponent is Frozen, CRIT Rate is increased by an additional 20%.
Genshin Impact Aloy Talents
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG.
- While aiming, biting frost will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged frost arrow will deal Cryo DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Frozen Wilds (Elemental Skill)
- Aloy throws a Freeze Bomb in the targeted direction that explodes on impact, dealing Cryo DMG. After it explodes, the Freeze Bomb will split up into many Chillwater Bomblets that explode on contact with opponents or after a short delay, dealing Cryo DMG.
- When a Freeze Bomb or Chillwater Bomblet hits an opponent, the opponent's ATK is decreased and Aloy receives 1 Coil stack.
- Aloy can gain up to 1 Coil stack every 0.1s.
- Each stack increases Aloy's Normal Attack DMG.
- When Aloy has 4 Coil stacks, all stacks of Coil are cleared. She then enters the Rushing Ice state, which further increases the DMG dealt by her Normal Attacks and converts her Normal Attack DMG to Cryo DMG.
- While in the Rushing Ice state, Aloy cannot obtain new Coil stacks.
- Coil effects will be cleared 30s after Aloy leaves the field.
Prophecies of Dawn (Elemental Burst)
- Aloy throws a Power Cell filled with Cryo in the targeted direction, then detonates it with an arrow, dealing AoE Cryo DMG.
Combat Override (1st Ascension Passive)
- When Aloy receives the Coil effect from Frozen Wilds, her ATK is increased by 16%, while nearby party members' ATK is increased by 8%. This effect lasts 10s.
Strong Strike (4th Ascension Passive)
- When Aloy is in the Rushing Ice state conferred by Frozen Wilds, her Cryo DMG Bonus increases by 3.5% every 1s. A maximum Cryo DMG Bonus increase of 35% can be gained in this way.
Easy Does It (Unlocked Automatically)
- When Aloy is in the party, animals who produce Fowl, Raw Meat, or Chilled Meat will not be startled when party members approach them.
Genshin Impact Aloy Constellations
- The time has not yet come for this person's corner of the night sky to light up.
How to Get Aloy in Genshin Impact
- Characters are primarily be obtained by using Primogems Materials to perform Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- If the player is on Adventure Rank (AR) 20 or above is able to claim Aloy for free directly through the in-game mail. PlayStation users were able to obtain Aloy early between Versions 2.1~2.2, while all platforms were eligible during Version 2.2.
Aloy Lore & Character Story
Outcast, hunter of machines, Seeker, Anointed, Savior... Aloy had many identities in her original world, and she was destined on account of her genetics to be the heroine who would heal it.
Now, she has arrived in a new world, full of never-before-seen challenges, and once again, she throws herself gladly into the hunt.
Character Story 1
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 2)
Aloy was born an outcast, deeply rejected and feared by her tribe. She was raised in the rugged mountains near their tribal dwellings by the experienced Hunter, Rost.
He taught her how to hunt: to have cat-like form and deadly accuracy. And yet, he could not pass the most important thing onto her — the truth of her birth. Who were her parents? Why had she been cast out?
Unfortunately, the reasons for this were known only to the very High Matriarchs of the tribe who had exiled her.
Character Story 2
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 3)
There was only one way to discover the identity of Aloy's parents — victory at the Proving, the tribe's annual hunting contest, in which the victor would be free to ask for a reward.
She would train hard all her life for that event, but when the moment of trial came, the ritual would end in tragedy.
Mysterious assassins slew the participating Hunters, and it was only through Rost's sacrifice that Aloy was able to escape.
Later, Aloy would learn that she was the true target of the attack, for she had almost exactly the same face as an enigmatic, ancient woman.
Character Story 3
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
Aloy knew that she had to find these killers to understand her origins.
Her pursuit brought her into a wild and dangerous world far beyond her imagination, bringing strange and powerful tribes, mysterious ancient ruins, and terrifying enemies — whether human or machine — before her.
In the end, the true enemy, HADES, appeared before her. It was an artificial intelligence filled with malice, bent on cleansing the world of all life.
There was only one way to defeat HADES: investigate her link with that ancient woman, that "Aloy from the past"... Or could she have been her mother?
Character Story 4
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 5)
Hot on HADES' trail, Aloy traversed a great many ruins from the distant past, and ultimately discovered her origin: she was not born of human flesh and blood but was the result of cloning.
The genetics of the woman who had saved all life 1,000 years ago had been the basis for her creation.
This had not only granted her the abilities she had possessed since birth, but had also guided her destiny, for this genetic material was the key to preventing the second coming of the apocalypse.
Armed with this knowledge, and with the help of allies from many tribes, Aloy was finally able to defeat HADES and its human and machine minions in a decisive battle in the shining city of Meridian.
Character Story 5
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
After defeating HADES, Aloy embarked on a new journey, pursuing ancient technologies and cleansing the land that HADES had trampled underfoot.
In her long journey, she found every Old World Ruin that there was to be found in search of the Old Ones' lost secrets.
In one ancient, dilapidated laboratory, she found something she had never seen before — a gleaming portal. As she drew close, she was enveloped by powerful energies, and she saw her own image within the portal as one looking into a mirror, feeling as if she were in two places at once.
With a flash of light, the "world" that Aloy knew completely disappeared from her sight, and she now found herself in a strange, beautiful new world just waiting to be explored.
Aloy Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|
Albedo ♦ Amber ♦ Arataki Itto ♦ Barbara ♦ Beidou ♦ Bennett ♦ Chongyun ♦ Collei ♦ Diluc ♦ Diona ♦ Dori ♦ Eula ♦ Fischl ♦ Ganyu ♦ Gorou ♦ Hu Tao ♦ Jean ♦ Kaedehara Kazuha ♦ Kaeya ♦ Kamisato Ayaka ♦ Kamisato Ayato ♦ Keqing ♦ Klee ♦ Kujou Sara ♦ Kuki Shinobu ♦ Lisa ♦ Mona ♦ Ningguang ♦ Noelle ♦ Qiqi ♦ Raiden Shogun ♦ Razor ♦ Rosaria ♦ Sangonomiya Kokomi ♦ Sayu ♦ Shenhe ♦ Shikanoin Heizou ♦ Sucrose ♦ Tartaglia ♦ Thoma ♦ Tighnari ♦ Traveler ♦ Venti ♦ Xiangling ♦ Xiao ♦ Xingqiu ♦ Xinyan ♦ Yae Miko ♦ Yanfei ♦ Yelan ♦ Yoimiya ♦ Yun Jin ♦ Zhongli