|Passive Talent||Gliding Champion|
|Elemental Burst||Fiery Rain|
Amber is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
A perky, straightforward girl, who is also the only Outrider of the Knights of Favonius. Her amazing mastery of the glider has made her a three-time winner of the Gliding Champion in Mondstadt. As a rising star within the Knights of Favonius, Amber is always ready for any challenging tasks.
Genshin Impact Amber Information
- Role: Sniper
- Vision: Pyro
- Constellation: Lepus
- Main Weapon: Bows
- Elemental Burst: Fiery Rain
- Elemental Burst Effect: Fires off a shower of arrows, dealing with continuous AoE Pyro DMG.
- Character Passive Talent: Gliding Champion
- Passive Talent Effect: Decreases all party members' gliding Stamina Consumption by 20%.
Genshin Impact Amber Alternate Outfit
Outfits for Genshin Impact are an equipment category of the game that are usually featured in special events or purchased via the Character Outfit Shop. These change the appearance of a Playable Character that can be previewed and worn in the Dressing Room. Outfits are purely cosmetic, and add no real stats or strength to any character that has them equipped, meaning they are not helpful in progressing the game.
- 100% Outrider: Amber's outfit. This is a more formal — but no less cool — version of the Outrider's uniform!
Genshin Impact Amber Guides and Builds
- Amber Strength: Ranged bow Attacks
- Amber Weaknesses: Low DMG Output, Long Cooldown Rate
- Amber Combat: Because of Amber's low DMG output, when creating a build around her and choosing equipment, it is recommend ded to use any items that increase CRIT Rate, DMG and ATK% to increase overall Physical DMG and DPS. Even so she is better off a support character,aiding her team emnbers with taunting and destroying shields with her burst Skills. As a secondary option, you can choose to focus on Amber's Elemenetal Abilities and build on her Pyro DPS instead which can be done by equipping items that will increase her Pyro DMG output with a bonus increase.
Amber Best Items
- Skyward Harp: Base ATK 48- 674, Echoing BalladIncreases all DMG by 8/10/12/14/16%. After using an Elemental Burst, Normal or Charged Attack, on hit, creates a vacuum blade that does 80/100/120/140/160% Physical DMG to enemies along its path. Lasts for 20s or 8 vacuum blades.
- Blackcliff Warbow: Chosen to further increase ATK and CRIT DMG with the passive, Press the Advantage which means that after defeating an enemy, ATK is increased by 12/15/18/21/24% for 30s. This effect has a maximum of 3 stacks, and the duration of each stack is independent of the others.
- Amos' Bow: Strong Willed - Increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 12-24%. After. a Normal or Charged ATtack is fired. DMG dealt increases by a further 8-16% every .1 seconds the arrow is in the air for up to 5 times.
- Rust: Increases Normal Attack DMG by 40%, Rapid Firing
Increases Normal Attack DMG by 40% but decreases Charged Attack DMG by 10%.
- Bloodstained Chivalry: Physical DMG +25%, After defeating an opponent, increases Charged Attack DMG by 50%, and reduces its Stamina cost to 0 for 10s.
- Crimson Witch of Flames: Pyro DMG Bonus +15% , Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases 2-Piece Set effects by 50% for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
- Noblesse Oblige: Elemental Burst DMG +20%, Using an Elemental Burst increase all party members' ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
Genshin Impact Amber Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, flames accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged flaming arrow will deal Pyro DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Baron Bunny's HP scales with Amber's Max HP.
- Continuously taunts the enemy, drawing their fire.
- When destroyed or when its timer expires, Baron Bunny explodes, dealing AoE Pyro DMG.
- Hold Skill: Adjusts the throwing direction of Baron Bunny. The longer the button is held, the further the throw.
- Fires off a shower of arrows, dealing with continuous AoE Pyro DMG.
Every Arrow Finds Its Target (Ascension Lv. 1)
- Modifies Fiery Rain
- Increases the CRIT Rate of Fiery Rain by 10% and widens its AoE by 30%.
Precise Shot (Ascension Lv. 4)
- Aimed Shot hits on weak spots increase Base ATK by 15% for 10s.
Gliding Champion (Unlocked automatically)
- Decreases all party members' gliding Stamina Consumption by 20%.
Genshin Impact Amber Constellations
One Arrow to Rule Them All (Lv. 1)
- Modifies Sharp Shooter.
- Fires 2 arrows per Aimed Shot. The second arrow deals with 20% of the first arrow's DMG.
Bunny Triggered (Lv. 2)
- Modifies Explosive Puppet.
- Baron Bunny, new and improved! Hitting Baron Bunny's foot with a fully-charged Aimed Shot manually detonates it. Explosion via manual detonation deals 200% additional DMG.
It Burns! (Lv. 3)
- Modifies Fiery Rain.
- Increases the Level of Fiery Rain by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
It's Not Just Any Doll... (Lv. 4)
- Modifies Explosive Puppet.
- Decreases Explosive Puppet's CD by 20%. Adds 1 additional charge.
It's Baron Bunny! (Lv. 5)
- Modifies Explosive Puppet.
- Increase the Level of Explosive Puppet by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Wildfire (Lv. 6)
- Modifies Fiery Rain.
- Fiery Rain increases Amber's Movement SPD by 15% and Base ATK by 15% for 10s.
How to Get Amber in Genshin Impact
- Amber is recruited automatically in Act 1: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind.
- Characters are primarily be obtained by using Primogems Materials to perform Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
Amber Lore & Character Story
Amber is an Outrider of the Knights of Favonius. In an age where Outriders are becoming obsolete, she continues on with her responsibilities. It takes a newcomer only a few days to feel right at home with this passionate girl.
Whether it's before the Good Hunter's signboard, the banks of Cider Lake, or the tree tops at Windrise, one can find traces of this vigilant Outrider in red anywhere. Once spotted by her, no suspicious individual can ever escape her interrogation.
Character Story 1
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 2)
From a young age, Amber has always had boundless energy and a positive outlook on life. Each day, she burns with a fiery enthusiasm that sees her go about her life like a whirlwind, smashing through any obstacle that stands in her way. At times, however, her excessive energy can make her quite the troublemaker.
Needless to say, she was quite a handful when she was young. Her infamous deeds include accidentally dropping a bird's nest on her grandpa's head while trying to steal the eggs from it and setting a Dendro Slime's leaves on fire, causing it to scurry about like a wild animal. These minor offenses gained her some notoriety among hunters' camps.
Somehow, Amber was always able to escape the scene of the crime whenever she caused an incident, and not even a veteran outrider could catch up with her. Invariably, it was Amber's grandpa who ended up on damage control duty each time his granddaughter's misbehavior caused yet another incident.
To Amber, her grandpa's silent, unconditional love was like a warm breeze that wrapped around her like a blanket. She knew that it was because of this love that he accepted her and took responsibility for her deeds, and she embraced it silently. But it was only on the day that her grandpa resigned from the Knights of Favonius that she finally understood the full extent of the responsibility he had borne all those years.
Character Story 2
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 3)
Amber's grandpa was once the leader of a mercenary group. He came from Liyue Harbor and was tasked with protecting merchant caravans as they traversed Teyvat. One day, on a routine escort job, the caravan fell prey to a savage monster attack; he was the only survivor, saved by a doctor from the Knights of Favonius. Too ashamed to return home and anxious to repay the debt, Amber's grandpa joined the Knights of Favonius.
Before long, he single-handedly founded the Outriders, trained each one of them personally, and began leading them on missions. It also wasn't long before he found love in the foreign land of Mondstadt and founded a family.
Years later, Amber was born into that family. During the day, she would crouch by the window and secretly watch him training the outriders; at night, she would sneak into the yard and practice the moves he had taught that day. Amber's grandpa was touched by her enthusiasm, and decided to teach her everything he knew.
"When Mondstadt accepted me, it became my homeland. Then, I decided to watch over this new home of mine. Maybe one day, you will inherit this responsibility... Hah, but then, who knows what the future holds?" As the coarse skin of her grandpa's palm rubbed against her head, a bewildered but earnest Amber nodded energetically in response.
Character Story 3
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
Something happened one day four years ago that profoundly changed Amber. That day, her grandpa left his coat of arms and sword in his office and simply disappeared, leaving no note and telling no one he was leaving. He had been the beating heart and the backbone of the Outrider division, and without his leadership they rapidly became undisciplined and lost their edge.
A few failed operations later, the Outrider division was facing obsoletion. In the end, it was preserved as a part of the Knights' organization, but in name only. Experienced members either transferred to another detachment or resigned, and so few outriders stayed that they simply did not have enough people to fulfill their daily patrol duties.
On top of this, rumors that Amber's grandpa had defected made recovery even more difficult for the struggling Outrider division.
Amber personally experienced this entire episode, having just been admitted to the Outriders before it all began. With the decline of her squad, she experienced true loss and disappointment for the first time in her life. No longer her carefree former self, she was filled with a new determination: She was going to grow up and become a true outrider as quickly as possible, no matter what it took.
She had never made an actual plan before, and lacked the maturity to know where to start. But what she did have was confidence and courage — and lots of it.
She wanted to show she had inherited her grandpa's determination, and she wanted to find out where he had gone. But more importantly, she wanted to inherit her grandpa's former role and become a loyal protector of her homeland.
Character Story 4
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 5)
Life in the Knights of Favonius was not easy for Amber in the beginning. Being as young as she was and having just lived through the trauma of losing her grandpa, the senior knights made a point of taking special care of her.
However, for a girl as desperate to excel as she was, being taken care of by others implied that she wasn't yet mature enough to stand on her own two feet. Accordingly, she voraciously sought out extra responsibilities and made this as visible as possible to her seniors.
Finally, during an intense engagement with some monsters, the seniors noticed her bravery and resourcefulness in the heat of battle. That was the moment when they realized that their little girl was growing up.
As she matured, she also became more at ease with herself. Whatever feedback she met with, be it praise, rebuke, silence, or taunting, her response was always the same. "For sure, I may still have a way to go before I catch up with my seniors. But one day, I'm gonna be the best Outrider ever!"
Amber is not prone to too much deliberation, preferring instead to speak her mind, truthfully and frankly, at every occasion. She firmly believes that she will not disappoint her grandpa.
Character Story 5
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
Today, Amber is still the firecracker she always was, burning with endless passion and energy. Now that she's all grown up, Amber holds firm to her grandpa's teachings as she spreads her Wind Glider's wings and watches over the City of Freedom with the eye of an eagle and the cautious cunning of a bunny rabbit.
The "Crimson Knight" is known throughout Mondstadt. The people are delighted to see the mischievous little girl they remember growing up to be a guardian they can rely on. "Never fear, Outrider Amber is here!"
Her self-confidence is simply unshakable: "I am Outrider Amber, the one and only outrider — which makes me the best one out there!"
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
Amber doesn't make writing a daily diary a habit, only electing to write special or memorable events down in her journal.
"I finally caught that magical bird! It's called a Rami... something. I don't remember. But I've been chasing it for three days, and I've only been able to sit down for a proper meal today. That magical bird was a really cunning one, burrowing in the thick forest like that. Good thing I didn't give up! Best of all, Master Jean gave me special permission to pluck a feather plume from it as my reward. Hehe, I'll wear it at my side every single day!"
"I'm sure I followed the cookbook to the letter and grilled the meat for six minutes. But while the outside is charred, the inside isn't cooked yet... Did I not control the heat properly? But I really am hungry, so I'll just have to try again tomorrow. One day, I'll make the best steak, and I'll call it... the Outrider's Champion Steak!"
"I met a strange outlander today. I was suspicious at first, but as it turns out, this outlander is both reliable and capable. Ugh, come to think of it, what would I do if an enemy that strong showed up? ...I musn't fall behind. I must train harder!"
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
Amber once believed that if she took on her grandpa's post, she would understand why he left Mondstadt.
However, even when she officially became an Outrider, she was no closer to unraveling the mystery behind his wordless departure. Her grandpa had left nothing for her to find either, indicating that she would have to forge her own path.
Amber floundered for a while, until she flipped through an old book of fables that she would eventually come to treasure. "What you lacked was not wind, but courage. It is courage that has allowed you to become the first flying birds of this world."
Amber realized that she shouldn't wait for directions from someone else, but that she should be like those courageous birds that spread their wings and flew into the blue skies. "There must be something that only I can do. There must be." The moment she realized this, a Vision began to shine brightly at her hip.
Amber Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|
Albedo ♦ Aloy ♦ Arataki Itto ♦ Barbara ♦ Beidou ♦ Bennett ♦ Candace ♦ Chongyun ♦ Collei ♦ Cyno ♦ Diluc ♦ Diona ♦ Dori ♦ Eula ♦ Faruzan ♦ Fischl ♦ Ganyu ♦ Gorou ♦ Hu Tao ♦ Jean ♦ Kaedehara Kazuha ♦ Kaeya ♦ Kamisato Ayaka ♦ Kamisato Ayato ♦ Keqing ♦ Klee ♦ Kujou Sara ♦ Kuki Shinobu ♦ Layla ♦ Lisa ♦ Mona ♦ Nahida ♦ Nilou ♦ Ningguang ♦ Noelle ♦ Qiqi ♦ Raiden Shogun ♦ Razor ♦ Rosaria ♦ Sangonomiya Kokomi ♦ Sayu ♦ Shenhe ♦ Shikanoin Heizou ♦ Sucrose ♦ Tartaglia ♦ Thoma ♦ Tighnari ♦ Traveler ♦ Venti ♦ Wanderer ♦ Xiangling ♦ Xiao ♦ Xingqiu ♦ Xinyan ♦ Yae Miko ♦ Yanfei ♦ Yelan ♦ Yoimiya ♦ Yun Jin ♦ Zhongli