Appreciation of Serenitea Serenitea Pot Submission Contest
June 11th, 2021 – June 30th, 2021
Appreciation of Serenitea Serenitea Pot Submission Contest is an Event in Genshin Impact that is no longer available and may not return in the future. Events are limited time challenges that can be comeleted by a player to obtain special rewards, some of which are exceptionally rare, such as the Crown of Insight. Events can also include story quests for new or existing Playable Characters, which may not be playable after the event duration has been completed. There are 6 different types of events in Genshin Impact, all of which require a different level of contribution from the player.
Genshin Impact Appreciation of Serenitea Serenitea Pot Submission Contest Event Information
- Event Type: Web
- Event Duration: June 11th, 2021 – June 30th, 2021
- This event is currently not available and it may or may not be reinstated in future updates or patch notes.
Genshin Impact Appreciation of Serenitea Serenitea Pot Submission Contest Event Details
Rules for Submission
- During the event, Travelers can post up to one set of images and up to one video. Each submission can have up to 10 images or up to one video. The same work cannot be submitted more than once. Once the maximum number of submissions has been reached, participants can delete their unreviewed entries and re-upload new ones.
- Image submissions should be JPGs, PNGs, or GIFs with file sizes under 10 MB. Video submissions should be submitted in the form of a YouTube link
The organizer will review all the registration information. Please use in compliance with the miHoYo Terms of Service agreement (abbreviated as Terms of Service). To create a healthy gaming environment, please read and confirm that you will not instigate or take part in:
-The creation of content that discriminates against any race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, government, or region.
-The bullying or insulting of any Travelers or groups of Travelers.
- Provision of false information or invalid information.
- The entry infringes on the trademark, copyright, patent, portrait right, or other legitimate rights and interests of a third party, or plagiarizes, copies, counterfeits, or misappropriates the works of others.
- Participation in the event through improper means by exploiting loopholes in rules and technologies.
- Dissemination of statements relating to this event that are false or damage the reputation of the event and the organizer, by oneself or an entrusted third party.
- Violation of any event rules issued by the organizer, jeopardizing of the normal operation of this event, spamming of votes for entries, committing or participating in any act that negatively affects the organizer or this event, or committing of any other harmful or unjust act.
- The participant uses the entry for commercial purposes or authorizes any third party to use it during the event period.
-Any other content or behavior that violates the Terms of Service.
Travelers who violate the rules may be subject to restrictions in this event, including but not limited to: rejection of submissions, disqualification of participation/awards, community ban, and/or account suspension.
- Sending Feedback
Travelers who encounter issues on the submission page or have any questions about the event are welcome to contact Customer Service to provide feedback.
- Travelers who encounter issues with a submitted work may use the "Report" button or contact Customer Service to provide feedback.
II. Judging Rules
- The Runner-Up Video, Runner-Up Picture, and Brilliant Creativity awards will be awarded by the Judges (referred to as the "Jury"), while the Commended Video and Commended Picture awards will be awarded based on the amount of interaction data on the submission.
- The Jury's scores will be based on aspects such as completeness, quality, and creativity of the submission. At the same time, the number of votes and popularity of the submission will also be taken into account to a certain extent. If a Traveler submitted multiple entries, only the highest prize will be awarded (this includes both image and video submissions).
- The Runner-Up Video, Runner-Up Picture, and Brilliant Creativity awards will be awarded by the Judges based on the above aspects upon comprehensive consideration. Therefore, it is possible that not all awards will be given out.
- The Commended Picture and Commended Video awards will be awarded based on the highest number of views and likes among all works compliant with the event rules, taking into account the degree of completion of the work.
- The list of winners will be compiled and posted as an official announcement by the Genshin Impact team after the end of the event. Some prizes require the winners to fill in the address in the link provided in the notification message for prize distribution after receiving the prize notification. If the address is not filled in after the deadline, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their eligibility for the prize and no replacement will be given.
III. Declaration of Guarantee of Rights
Participants are required to guarantee and declare that:
- Entries are independently created by the participants, and the participants have the right to submit their entries for the competition.
- There is no duplication or misappropriation of any third party's work, or any other content that infringes on the copyright, trademark rights, and other legal rights and interests of a third party, in whole or in part, of the entry. Otherwise, the organizer has the right to disqualify the participant and pursue the corresponding legal liabilities.
- The intellectual property rights and related rights of original content contained in the entries that belong to Genshin Impact are owned by miHoYo.
- The participant confirms that the entry shall be used for the purpose of competition during the event period, and shall not be used for any other commercial purposes or authorized for use by any third party.
IV. Organizer's Right to Use the Entries
The organizer shall have the right to use the entries in a commercial or non-commercial manner either on its own or by authorizing other third parties, without the prior consent of the Traveler. The organizer shall not be required to compensate or pay any other consideration to the Traveler.
V. Organizer's Disclaimer
To the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations, the organizer is exempt from liability for:
- Any delay, loss, misdirection, confusion, misinterpretation, or corruption of transmission or registration.
- Telephone, electronic equipment, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunction or failure.
- Any suspension or termination of the event caused by events beyond the control of the organizer, or any personal injury or property damage that may be caused to the participant as a result of the event.
- Typographical or layout errors in any event-related materials.
- Other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the organizer.
- If you find that any entry contains violations of misappropriation, reposting, or infringement, please click Report at the bottom of the violating post to report it, submit the offending entry and the link, and explain the reason for the violation. Travelers exclusively authorize the organizer to protect their rights, and the organizer shall pursue the legal liability of the infringing party.
- If the normal execution of the event is affected by viruses, programming defects, unauthorized human intervention, or other factors beyond the control of the organizer, or if the organizer, in its independent judgment, is unable to carry out the event as planned, the organizer reserves the right to modify the rules of the event, suspend or cancel the event, or take other reasonable measures at any time.
- If your work is a winning submission, you agree to the organizer announcing your work, winning account, and nickname as the winner across all platforms for the event.
- In addition to the event rules and content above, miHoYo would like to remind Travelers to comply with the Terms of Service agreement in order to create a good event environment. In the event of a dispute or problem, the Traveler agrees to resolve it based on the Terms of Service agreement.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend or update the rules of this event. Travelers who submit their entries are deemed to have accepted all the rules of this event.
Genshin Impact Appreciation of Serenitea Serenitea Pot Submission Contest Event Rewards
- Runner-Up Video - 15 Winners
- PRIMOGEMS ×2,000
- CHARACTER ACRYLIC STAND(RANDOM) ×9
- "WINDBORNE BARD" SERIES, PHONE STAND - VENTI ×1
- Runner-Up Picture - 15 Winners
- PRIMOGEMS ×1,500
- CHARACTER ACRYLIC STAND (RANDOM) ×9
- "WINDBORNE BARD" SERIES PHONE STAND - VENTI ×1
- Brilliant Creativity - 20 Winners
- PRIMOGEMS ×1,000
- CHIBI ACRYLIC KEYCHAIN (RANDOM) ×9
- CHARACTER PORTRAIT ACRYLIC KEYCHAIN (RANDOM) ×1
- Commended Video - 30 Winners
- PRIMOGEMS ×800
- CHIBI BADGE (RANDOM) ×9
- TRAVELER SERIES CHARACTER BADGE (RANDOM) ×1
- Commended Picture - 30 Winners
- PRIMOGEMS ×500
- CHIBI BADGE (RANDOM) ×9
- TRAVELER SERIES CHARACTER BADGE (RANDOM) ×1
Appreciation of Serenitea Serenitea Pot Submission Contest Notes & Tips
- Appreciation of Serenitea Serenitea Pot Submission Contest Event other notes, tips, and trivia go here.