|Passive Bonus||Falcon's Defiance|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|Physical DMG Bonus||9%|
Aquila Favonia is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
The soul of the Knights of Favonius. Millennia later, it still calls on the winds of swift justice to vanquish all evil—just like the last heroine who wielded it.
Aquila Favonia Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Falcon's Defiance
- Passive Bonus Effect: ATK is increased by 20/25/30/35/40%. Triggers on taking DMG: the soul of the Falcon of the West awakens, holding the banner of the resistance aloft, regenerating HP equal to 100/115/130/145/160% of ATK and dealing 200/230/260/290/320% of ATK as DMG to surrounding enemies. This effect can only occur once every 15s.
- Location: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Aquila Favonia Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Aquila Favonia can be obtained as a Gacha Pull from Wishes.
Aquila Favonia Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Aquila Favonia Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.