|2-piece Set Bonus||Gain a 15% Geo DMG Bonus|
|4-piece Set Bonus||Upon obtaining a crystal created through a Geo Elemental Reaction, all party members gain 35% RES to that particular element for 10s. Only one form of Elemental RES can be gained in this manner at any one time.|
Archaic Petra is an Artifact Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Archaic Petra Information
- 2-piece Set Bonus: Gain a 15% Geo DMG Bonus
- 4-piece Set Bonus: Upon obtaining a crystal created through a Geo Elemental Reaction, all party members gain 35% RES to that particular element for 10s. Only one form of Elemental RES can be gained in this manner at any one time.
Archaic Petra Set Pieces
- Flower of Creviced Cliff
- Feather of Jagged Peaks
- Sundial of Enduring Jade
- Goblet of Chiseled Crag
- Mask of Solitude Basalt
Archaic Petra Set Pieces Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Archaic Petra Notes & Tips
- Due to a mistranslation the set currently states that a character gains 35% RES to the crystalize shield element for 10s, when it actually grants 35% elemetal damage corresponding to the elemental shield.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.