Bamboo Segment is a Material in Genshin Impact. Materials are mainly used for character progression, there are various materials found in the game that are used for Ascension, strengthening Talents, increasing the Character Level, Weapons enhancements, forging, and many more. There are various materials that can be collected and found throughout the game and players can obtain these by looting, through game progression, and acquired as rewards for completing Quests and Events.
Segments of bamboo that are light and far stronger than their humble appearance might suggest. It lets off a light fragrance.
Can be used to create furnishings.
Genshin Impact Bamboo Segment Information
- Item Type: Furnishing Material
- Material Rarity: ⭐
Where to get Bamboo Segment in Genshin Impact
- Cutting down Bamboo found in Qingce Village and Yujing Terrace.
- Some Materials can obtained through Crafting and Alchemy conversions.
Bamboo Segment Usage in Genshin Impact
- Calligraphy Set: Assiduous Calligraphy
- Evil-Repelling Lantern: All-Around Lighting
- Four Corners Lantern: Amity From Afar
- Shadow Lamp: Painted Shadow
- Toy Stand: Dazzling Delights
- Umbrella Shop: Kaleidoscope of Parasol Colors
- Weathered Bamboo Fence
- Fine Brushwork: Bowl of Blossoms
- Fine Brushwork: Mountains Rising From the Mist
- Fine Brushwork: Peaks of Minlin
- Traveling Merchant North of the Stone Gate"
- Bamboo Outdoor Tea Table
- Wine Jar With Bamboo Casing: Spirits Awaiting Moonrise
Bamboo Segment Notes & Tips
- Bamboo Segment Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.