Barbara is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
The Deaconess of the Favonius Church and a shining starlet adored by all. Although the concept of a starlet is rather novel in a city of bards, the people of Mondstadt love Barabara nonetheless.
"I owe everything to the city's spirit of freedom." - Barbara, regarding her popularity.
- Role: Healer
- Vision: Hydro
- Constellation: Crater
- Main Weapon: Catalysts
- Elemental Burst: Shining Miracle
- Elemental Burst Effect: Heals friendly forces and all parties for a large amount of HP that scales with Barbara's Max HP.
- Character Passive Talent: With My Whole Heart
- Passive Talent Effect: When a Perfect Cooking is achieved on a dish with restorative effects, there is a 12% chance to obtain double the product.
Lore and Background Information goes here.
- Whisper of Water
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 water splashes attacks that deal Hydro DMG.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Hydro DMG after a short casting time.
- Plunging Attack: Gathering the might of Hydro, Barbara plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all enemies in her path. Deals AoE Hydro DMG upon impact with the ground.
- Let the Show Begin
- Summons water droplets resembling musical notes that form a Melody Loop, dealing Hydro DMG to surrounding enemies and afflicting them with the Wet status.
- Melody Loop
- Barbara's Normal Attacks heal all party members and nearby allied characters for a certain amount of HP, which scales with Barbara's Max HP.
- Her Charged Attack generates 4 times the amount of healing.
- Regenerates a certain amount of the current character's HP at regular intervals.
- Applies the Wet status to the character and enemies who come in contact with them.
- Shining Miracle
- Heals friendly forces and all parties for a large amount of HP that scales with Barbara's Max HP.
- Glorious Season (Ascension Lv. 1)
- The Stamina Consumption of characters within Let the Show Begin's Melody Loop is reduced by 12%.
- Encore (Ascension Lv. 4)
- When a character gains an Elemental Orb/Particle, the duration of Let the Show Begin's Melody Loop is extended by 1s. The maximum extension is 5s.
- With My Whole Heart (Unlocked automatically)
- When a Perfect Cooking is achieved on a dish with restorative effects, there is a 12% chance to obtain double the product.
- Gleeful Songs (Lv. 1)
- Barbara regenerates 1 Energy every 10s.
- Vitality Burst (Lv. 2)
- Modifies Let the Show Begin.
- Decreases the CD of Let the Show Begin by 15%.
- During the ability's duration, the current character gains 15% Hydro DMG Bonus.
- Star of Tomorrow (Lv. 3)
- Modifies Shining Miracle.
- Increases the Level of Shining Miracle by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Attentiveness be My Power (Lv. 4)
- Every enemy hit by Barbara's Charged Attack regenerates 1 Energy for her. A maximum of 5 energy can be regenerated in this manner with any Charged Attack.
- The Purest Companionship (Lv. 5)
- Modifies Let the Show Begin.
- Increase the Level of Let the Show Begin by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Dedicating Everything to You (Lv. 6)
- When Barbara is not on the field, and the character in play falls: Automatically revives this character.
- Fully regenerates this character's HP by 100%. This effect can only occur once every 15 mins.
Barbara Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|