Birch Wood is a Material in Genshin Impact. Materials are mainly used for character progression, there are various materials found in the game that are used for Ascension, strengthening Talents, increasing the Character Level, Weapons enhancements, forging, and many more. There are various materials that can be collected and found throughout the game and players can obtain these by looting, through game progression, and acquired as rewards for completing Quests and Events.
Timber obtained from birches. It is easy to work with and produces smooth cuts. Furniture made using such wood is both beautiful and durable.
Can be used to create furnishings.
Genshin Impact Birch Wood Information
- Item Type: Furnishing Material
- Material Rarity: ⭐
Where to get Birch Wood in Genshin Impact
- Cutting down Birches found in Windwail Highland and Stormbearer Mountains.
- Some Materials can obtained through Crafting and Alchemy conversions.
Birch Wood Usage in Genshin Impact
- "A Guide in the Summer Woods"
- "A Messenger in the Summer Woods"
- "Cradle of Flowers"
- "Night of the Party Pumpkins"
- Hilichurl Straw Hut
- Pure Spirit Banner
- Rally Banner
- Two-Tier Candle Chandelier
- Classic Country Home
- Country Home With Tall Attic
- Mondstadt House With Overhanging Attic
- Multi-Arched Mondstadt Building
- Old Wind-Resistant Mondstadt House
- Warm and Dry Mondstadt Apartment
- "Four-Quadrant Cooking Cauldron"
- "Unwavering Determination"
- Birch Double Drawer Nightstand
- Carved Courtyard Fence
- Carved Courtyard Fence Ending
- Lightning Protective Tent
- Simple Single-Person Tent
- Birch Main Courtyard Gate
- Hilichurl Outpost Hut
- Hilichurl Spiral Watchtower
- Large Birch Wardrobe
- Northern Birch Folding Counter
- Roll-Roofed Fruit and Vegetable Cart
- Sturdy Birch Vanity
- Two-Story Hilichurl Sentry Tower
- "Archivist's Treasure Trove"
- "Lost Between the Pages of a Book"
- "Ballad-Spinning Windwheel"
- Hilichurl Chieftain Hall
Birch Wood Notes & Tips
- Birch Wood Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.