|Passive Bonus||Press the Advantage|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|ATK||42 - 510|
|CRIT DMG||12% - 55.1%|
Blackcliff Agate is a Catalyst in Genshin Impact. The catalyst is a weapon that conjures basic elemental magical attacks, this weapon is both deadly and can be utilized in any range. Not all playable characters can equip a catalyst, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A mysterious catalyst made of blackstone. It has an ominous crimson glow that seems to pulse in synchronization with the tremors from deep within the earth.
Blackcliff Agate Information
- Weapon Type: Catalyst
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Weapon secondary stat: CRIT DMG
- Passive Bonus: Press the Advantage
- Passive Bonus Effect: After defeating an opponent, ATK is increased by 12/15/18/21/24% for 30s. This effect has a maximum of 3 stacks, and the duration of each stack is independent of the others.
- Location: Starglitter Exchange
- Playable Characters who can use the catalyst:
Blackcliff Agate Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Blackcliff Agate can be obtained from Paimon's Bargains.
Blackcliff Agate Combat Mechanic
- Depending on the character, the basic attack either unleashes AoE attacks or Single-Target attacks. The output of the attack will also depend on the Element of the character you are using.
- Playable Characters who can wield the catalyst can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element, releasing a strong AoE attack. This consumes stamina.
Blackcliff Agate Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.