Bloodstained Chevalier's Goblet
|Artifact Type||Goblet of Eonothem|
|Artifact Set||Bloodstained Chivalry|
Bloodstained Chevalier's Goblet is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Bloodstained Chevalier's Goblet Information
- Artifact Type: Goblet of Eonothem
- Artifact Set: Bloodstained Chivalry
Bloodstained Chevalier's Goblet Set Bonus Information
- Bloodstained Chivalry
- 2-Piece Set: Physical DMG +25%.
- 4-Piece Set: After defeating an opponent, increases Charged Attack DMG by 50%, and reduces its Stamina cost to 0 for 10s.
Bloodstained Chevalier's Goblet Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
- Can be obtained when talking to Nun Victoria in the Catherdral in Mondstadt
Bloodstained Chevalier's Goblet Notes & Tips
- Can be obtained as a reward by talking to Nun Victoria on Mondstadt Cathedral.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.