|2-piece Set Bonus||Physical DMG +25%|
|4-piece Set Bonus||After defeating an opponent, increases Charged Attack DMG by 50%, and reduces its Stamina cost to 0 for 10s.|
Bloodstained Chivalry is an Artifact Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Bloodstained Chivalry Information
- 2-piece Set Bonus: Physical DMG +25%
- 4-piece Set Bonus: After defeating an opponent, increases Charged Attack DMG by 50%, and reduces its Stamina cost to 0 for 10s.
Bloodstained Chivalry Set Pieces
- Bloodstained Flower of Iron
- Bloodstained Black Plume
- Bloodstained Final Hour
- Bloodstained Chevalier's Goblet
- Bloodstained Iron Mask
Bloodstained Chivalry Set Pieces Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Bloodstained Chivalry Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.