Catch the Wind
In-Game, Battle Pass
September 28th, 2020 – November 10th, 2020
Catch the Wind is an Event in Genshin Impact that is no longer available and may not return in the future. Events are limited time challenges that can be comeleted by a player to obtain special rewards, some of which are exceptionally rare, such as the Crown of Insight. Events can also include story quests for new or existing Playable Characters, which may not be playable after the event duration has been completed. There are 6 different types of events in Genshin Impact, all of which require a different level of contribution from the player.
Genshin Impact Catch the Wind Event Information
- Event Type: In-Game, Battle Pass
- Event Duration: September 28th, 2020 – November 10th, 2020
- This event is currently not available and it may or may not be reinstated in future updates or patch notes.
Genshin Impact Catch the Wind Event Details
Catch the Wind is the 1st battle pass of Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Catch the Wind Event Rewards
- Mora, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Acquaint Fate, Intertwined Fate, Fragile Resin, Primogems and Level Up materials.
After unlocking Gnostic Hymn and reaching BP Level 30, you can select a weapon of your choice from the BP Bounty:
Catch the Wind Notes & Tips
- Catch the Wind Event other notes, tips, and trivia go here.