|Passive Talent||Master of Weaponry|
|Elemental Burst||Havoc: Obliteration|
Tartaglia or better known by his alias Childe, is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
He is the youngest among the Harbingers, but one of the most dangerous among their number. That said, Childe doesn't seem to fit in well with the others. As a fighter first and foremost, he is quite at odds with this organization of deceit and trickery.
- Role: Fatui Harbinger
- Vision: Hydro
- Constellation: Monoceros Caeli
- Main Weapon: Bows
- Elemental Burst: Havoc: Obliteration
- Elemental Burst Effect: Perform different attacks based on what stance Tartaglia is in when casting.
- Character Passive Talent: Master of Weaponry
- Passive Talent Effect: Increase your party members' Normal Attack Level by 1
Lore and Background Information goes here.
- Cutting Torrent
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 6 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of Hydro will accumulate on the arrowheard. An arrow fully charged with the torrent will deal Hydro DMG and apply the Riptide Status.
- Riptide: Opponents affected by Riptide will suffer from AoE Hydro DMG effects when attacked by Tartaglia in various ways. DMG dealt in this way is considered Normal Attack DMG. Riptide Flash: A fully-charged Aimed Shot that hits an opponent affect by Riptide deals consecutive bouts of AoE DMG. Can occur once every 0.7s. Riptide Burst: Defeating an opponent affected by Riptide creates a Hydro burst that inflicts the Riptide status on nearby opponents hit.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact. When Tartaglia is in Foul Legacy: Raging Tide's Melee Stance, he cannot perform a plunging attack.
- Foul Legacy: Raging Tide
- Charged Attacks are converted to Hydro DMG that cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion and change as follows
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 6 consecutive Hydro strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash a cross slash, dealing Hydro DMG
- Riptide Slash: Hitting an opponent affected by Riptide with a melee attack unleashes a Riptide Slash that deals AoE Hydro DMG. DMG dealt in this way is considered Elemental Skill DMG, and can only occur once every 1.5s.
- After 30s, or when the ability is unleashed again, this skill will end. Tartaglia will return to his Ranged Stance and this ability will enter CD. The longer Tartaglia stays in his Melee Stance, the longer the CD. If the return to a ranged stance occurs automatically after 30s, the CD is even longer.
- He chose the bow as his weapon precisely to overcome his weakness with it. But a serious fight demands that he gets serious...
- Havoc: Obliteration
- Performs different attacks based on what stance Tartaglia is in when casting.
- Ranged Stance: Flash of Havoc: Swiftly fires a Hydro-imbued magic arrow, dealing AoE Hydro DMG and applying the Riptide status. Returns a portion of its Energy Cost after use.
- Melee Stance: Light of Obliteration: Performs a slash with a large AoE, dealing massive Hydro DMG to all surrounding opponents, which triggers Riptide Blast.
- Riptide Blast: When the obliterating waters hit an opponent affected by Riptide, it clears their Riptide status and triggers a Hydro Explosion that deals AoE Hydro DMG. Dmg dealt in this way is considered Elemental Burst DMG
- Rushing waters are rarely seen in his snowy homeland. Perhaps his ability to command water is due to his understanding of just how precious it is.
- Never Ending
- Extends Riptide duration by 8s.
- Sword of Torrents
- When Tartaglia is in Foul Legacy: Raging Tide's Melee Stance, on dealing a Crit hit, Normal and Charged attacks apply the riptide status effect to opponents.
- Master of Weaponry
- Increases your own party members' Normal Attack Level by 1.
- Foul Legacy; The Withholer
- Decreases the CD of Foul Legacy: Raging Tide by 20%
- Foul Legacy: Understream
- When opponents affected by Riptide are defeated. Tartaglia regenerates 4 Elemental Enery.
- Abyssal Mayhem: Vortex of Turmoil
- Increases the Level of Foul Legacy: Raging Tide by 3 Maximum upgrade level is 15
- Abyssal Mayhem: Hydrospout
- If Tartaglia is in Foul Legacy: Raging Tide's melee stance, triggers Riptide Slash against opponents on the field affected by Riptide every 4s otherwise, triggers Riptide Flash. Riptide Slash and Riptide Flashes triggered by this Constellation effect are not subject to the time intervals that would typically apply to these two Riptide effects, nor do they have any effect on those time intervals.
- Havoc: Formless Blade
- Increases the Level of Havoc: Obliteration by 3 Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Havoc: Annihilation
- When Havoc: Obliteration is cast in Melee Stance, the CD of Foul Legacy: Raging Tide is Reset. This effect will only take place once Tartaglia returns to his Ranged Stance.
Childe Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|