|Passive Bonus||Spotless Heart|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|ATK||41 - 454|
|DEF||15% - 69.0%|
Cinnabar Spindle is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A sword made from materials that do not belong in this world. The power within might even be able to withstand the corruption of a venom that could corrode a mighty dragon.
Cinnabar Spindle Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Spotless Heart
- Passive Bonus Effect: Elemental Skill DMG is increased by 40/50/60/70/80% of DEF. The effect will be triggered no more than once every 1.5s and will be cleared 0.1s after the Elemental Skill deals DMG.
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Cinnabar Spindle Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Can you still get Cinnabar Spindle?
- Cinnabar Spindle was obtainable by completing quests in dragonspine during the Shadows Amidst Snowstorms event in version 2.3, making it currently unobtainable
Cinnabar Spindle Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Cinnabar Spindle Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Cinnabar Spindle could only be refined during the event in which it was available
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!