|Passive Bonus||Spotless Heart|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|ATK||41 - 454|
|DEF||15% - 69.0%|
Cinnabar Spindle is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A sword made from materials that do not belong in this world. The power within might even be able to withstand the corruption of a venom that could corrode a mighty dragon.
Cinnabar Spindle Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Spotless Heart
- Passive Bonus Effect: Elemental Skill DMG is increased by 40/50/60/70/80% of DEF. The effect will be triggered no more than once every 1.5s and will be cleared 0.1s after the Elemental Skill deals DMG.
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Cinnabar Spindle Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Can you still get Cinnabar Spindle?
- Cinnabar Spindle was obtainable by completing quests in dragonspine during the Shadows Amidst Snowstorms event in version 2.3, making it currently unobtainable
Cinnabar Spindle Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Cinnabar Spindle Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Cinnabar Spindle could only be refined during the event in which it was available
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.