Claw and Thunder
|Base Stats & Attributes|
|Press Skill DMG||199%|
|Hold Skill DMG||295%|
|Energy Recharge Bonus||20% per electro sigil|
|Energy Regenerated||5.0 per electro sigil absorbed|
|Electro Sigil Duration||18s|
Claw and Thunder is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat talent that is exclusive to Razor. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
In the moment when lightning strikes, you can sometimes glimpse the look of a predator sizing up his prey deep within Razor's eyes.
Claw and Thunder Information
- Talent Type: Combat
- Related Character: Razor
- Hunts his prey using the techniques taught to him by his master and his Lupical.
- On Press: Swings the Thunder Wolf Claw, dealing Electro DMG to enemies in front of Razor. Upon striking an enemy, Razor will gain an Electro Sigil, which increases his Energy Recharge rate. Razor can have up to 3 Electro Sigils simultaneously, and gaining a new Electro Sigil refreshes their duration.
- On Hold: Gathers Electro energy to unleash a lightning storm over a small AoE, causing massive Electro DMG, and clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils. Each Electro Sigil cleared in this manner will be converted into Energy for Razor.
- Press Skill DMG: 199%
- Hold Skill DMG: 295%
- Energy Recharge Bonus: 20% per electro sigil
- Energy Regenerated: 5.0 per electro sigil absorbed
- Electro Sigil Duration: Electro Sigil Duration
- Press Cooldown: 6.0s
- Hold Cooldown: 10.0s
Claw and Thunder Upgrade Requirements
|Level||Talent Material||Ascension Material||Mora|
Claw and Thunder Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.