|Passive Bonus||Infusion Arrow|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|Physical DMG Bonus||15%|
Compound Bow is a Bow in Genshin Impact. The bow is mainly used for hunting targets from afar, allowing the player to inflict damage and poke enemies from afar while maintaining a safe distance, although it is not as strong as the other weapons, the bow is still a force to be reckoned with since it can deliver fast and continuous attacks that can overwhelm enemies. Not all playable characters can equip the bow, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
An exotic metallic bow from a distant land. Though extremely difficult to maintain, it is easy to nock and fires with tremendous force.
Compound Bow Information
- Weapon Type: Bow
- Weapon Rarity: Physical DMG Bonus
- Passive Bonus: Infusion Arrow
- Passive Bonus Effect: Normal Attack and Aimed Shot hits increase ATK by 4/5/6/7/8% and Normal Attack SPD by 1.2/1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4% for 6s. Max 4 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s.
- Location: Crafting
- Playable Characters who can use the bow:
Compound Bow Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Compound Bow can be obtained by ???
Compound Bow Combat Mechanic
- The bow's normal attacks can chain up to 5 quick mid-range attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the bow can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element to the arrow and releasing it to unleash the charged attack. This type of attack allows the player to aim for a precise attack against their target.
Compound Bow Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.