Cowry of Parting
Sands of Eon
Cowry of Parting is an Artifact from the Ocean-Hued Clam Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A clean, flawless shell that comes from the bottomless ocean.
Genshin Impact Cowry of Parting Lore
Time seems to pass exceedingly slowly in the silent, fluorescent ocean depths.
Even the bright seashells might grow forgetful as the years lengthen.
The people of Watatsumi once came forth from the darkness, and thus bade farewell to the long dreams of the deep.
They escaped the prying gaze of the Dragonheir in the dark, walking the glimmering coral stair into the realm of daylight.
It is said that at that time, the ocean people would take a single seashell as remembrance for their clan.
And as for those who had lost theirs, they would be welcomed into a new family.
In the ancient tongue, these pure shells would become known as the Parcels of Reunion.
Two parties who embrace shall not again be parted by an outside force, though this enjoining is not itself eternal.
These seashells, therefore, were a farewell to life beneath the waves, and the beginning of a new life under the sun.
Genshin Impact Cowry of Parting Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Healing Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: When the character equipping this artifact set heals a character in the party, a Sea-Dyed Foam will appear for 3 seconds, accumulating the amount of HP recovered from healing (including overflow healing). At the end of the duration, the Sea-Dyed Foam will explode, dealing DMG to nearby opponents based on 90% of the accumulated healing.
Where to Find Cowry of Parting in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Cowry of Parting Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.