Thoma spins his polearm, slicing at his foes with roaring flames that deal AoE Pyro DMG and weave themselves into a Scorching Ooyoroi.
Crimson Ooyoroi is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Thoma. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Crimson Ooyoroi Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Burst
- Related Character: Thoma
Crimson Ooyoroi Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 20s
- Energy Cost: 80
- Shield Duration: 8s
- Scorching Ooyoroi Duration: 15s
- Skill DMG (%): 88 - 187
- Fiery Collapse DMG (%): 58 - 123.25
- Shield DMG Absorption: 1.14 Max HP + 110 - 2.43 Max HP + 302.6
Crimson Ooyoroi Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Crimson Ooyoroi Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.