Normal Attack: Perform up to 6 consecutive shots with a bow.
Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of Hydro will accumulate on the arrowheard. An arrow fully charged with the torrent will deal Hydro DMG and apply the Riptide Status.
Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact. When Tartaglia is in Foul Legacy: Raging Tide's Melee Stance, he cannot perform a plunging attack.
Cutting Torrent is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Tartaglia. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Cutting Torrent Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Tartaglia
Cutting Torrent Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- 1-Hit DMG (%): 41.28 - 87.36
- 2-Hit DMG (%): 46.27 - 97.92
- 3-Hit DMG (%): 55.38 - 117.21
- 4-Hit DMG (%): 57.02 - 120.67
- 5-Hit DMG (%): 60.89 - 128.86
- 6-Hit DMG (%): 72.76 - 153.97
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Aimed Shot (%): 43.86 - 92.82
- Fully-Charged Aimed Shot (%): 124 - 235.6
- Riptide Duration: 10s
- Riptide Flash DMG%: 12.4x3 - 23.56×3
- Riptide Burst DMG%: 62 - 117.8
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 63.93 - 135.3
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 127.84 - 270.54
- High Plunge DMG (%): 159.68 - 337.92
Cutting Torrent Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Cutting Torrent Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.