Dissolution Eon - Heaven Fall
|Base Stats & Attributes|
|Wind Cycling DMG Bonus||+10%|
|Lemniscatic Wind Cycling Duration||6s|
Dissolution Eon - Heaven Fall is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive talent that is exclusive to Xiao. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
Triggering Lemniscatic Wind Cycling increases ceratin subsequent stats for Xiao.
Dissolution Eon - Heaven Fall Information
- Talent Type: Passive
- Related Character: Xiao
- Modifies Lemniscatic Wind Cycling.
- When Lemniscatic Wind Cycling is used, increases all subsequent Lemniscatic Wind Cycling's DMG by 10% for 6s. Max 3 stacks. Duration refreshes with new stacks.
Dissolution Eon - Heaven Fall Upgrade Requirements
- This is a passive talent and it doesn't have any upgrades.
- This passive talent is unlocked upon Ascending Xiao to Lv. 4.
Dissolution Eon - Heaven Fall Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.