Dreambloom: Star Hibiscus Seed
Dreambloom: Star Hibiscus Seed is a Material in Genshin Impact. Materials are mainly used for character progression, there are various materials found in the game that are used for Ascension, strengthening Talents, increasing the Character Level, Weapons enhancements, forging, and many more. There are various materials that can be collected and found throughout the game and players can obtain these by looting, through game progression, and acquired as rewards for completing Quests and Events.
A seed obtained from Sakuya. A quality seed full of life, just waiting to be planted in the fields of the Realm Within. After some time, it will grow into a Dreambloom: Star Hibiscus.
Genshin Impact Dreambloom: Star Hibiscus Seed Information
- Item Type: Gardening Material
- Material Rarity: n/a
Where to get Dreambloom: Star Hibiscus Seed in Genshin Impact
- Dreams of Bloom
- Some Materials can obtained through Crafting and Alchemy conversions.
Alchemy Materials / Ingredients:
Dreambloom: Star Hibiscus Seed Usage in Genshin Impact
Materials can be used to craft other Items and Ingredients. They may also be used in other ways depending on the material type. This material is used to affect the following Characters or Items
- Autumn Star Hibiscus (Luxuriant Glebe)
- Spring Dew Star Hibiscus (Luxuriant Glebe)
- Violet Silk Star Hibiscus (Luxuriant Glebe)
Dreambloom: Star Hibiscus Seed Notes & Tips
- Dreambloom: Star Hibiscus Seed Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.