Eagle's Gate is a One-Time Domain in Genshin Impact. Domains are dungeons in Genshin Impact which challenge the player to fight enemies for rewards such as Artifacts, Weapon Ascension Materials, Weapon Enhancement Materials, Talent Level-Up Materials, Mora, and more. There are 6 different types of Domains in the game: Domains of Blessing, Domains of Forgery, Domains of Mastery, Trounce Domains, One-Time Domains and the Spiral Abyss.
Both the prideful eagles and noble souls favor transcendent heights apart from the secular world. In days past, those who despised mortal squabbles as the eagles do could find peace of mind in this place.
Eagle's Gate Information Genshin Impact
- Required Adventurer Rank: 21
- Recommended Party Level: 35
- Resin Cost: 0
Where to Find Eagle's Gate in Genshin Impact
Eagle's Gate Rewards in Genshin Impact
Eagle's Gate rewards players with the following:
- Primogem x40
- Mora x25000
- Mondstadt Shrine of Depths Key x1
- Adventure EXP x500
- Hero's Wit x2
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x4
- Cold Cut Platter Recipe x1
- Berserker's Timepiece x1
Eagle's Gate Enemies in Genshin Impact
Eagle's Gate Notes & Trivia
- Eagle's Gate other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Most Domains allow Travelers to choose a difficulty from I-VI or I-IV, with each subsequent difficulty giving more bountiful rewards, but also making the Domain more challenging. Each difficulty has an Adventurer Rank requirement that restricts Travelers from entering Domains too difficult for their current level.