Evil Conqueror - Tamer of Demons
|Base Stats & Attributes|
|Max. Increased DMG||+25%|
Evil Conqueror - Tamer of Demons is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Passive talent that is exclusive to Xiao. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
The damage output of Xiao's attacks is increased when Bane of Evil is activated.
Evil Conqueror - Tamer of Demons Information
- Talent Type: Passive
- Related Character: Xiao
- Starting Bane of All Evil increases Xiao's DMG by 5%. After this, Xiao's DMG continues to increase by 5% every 3s until the skill ends. Max 25% increase.
Evil Conqueror - Tamer of Demons Upgrade Requirements
- This is a passive talent and it doesn't have any upgrades.
- This passive talent is unlocked upon Ascending Xiao to Lv. 1.
Evil Conqueror - Tamer of Demons Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.