Plume of Death
Exile's Feather is an Artifact from the The Exile Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Not an actual accessory per se. Just a random bird feather that was found somewhere in the wilderness by the exile.
Genshin Impact Exile's Feather Lore
Through plains and forests, the exile traveled alone in the wild.
Through thick layers of dark clouds, an azure feather fell on his shoulder.
The feather came from a panicked bird escaping from the falcon, just like the exile.
The feather represents the spirit of a nestless, free bird, just like the exile.
Genshin Impact Exile's Feather Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Energy Recharge +20%
- 4-Piece Set: Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 2 Energy for all party members (excluding the wearer) every 2s for 6s. This effect cannot stack.
Where to Find Exile's Feather in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Exile's Feather Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.