|Artifact Type||Flower of Life|
|Artifact Set||The Exile|
Exile's Flower is an Artifact in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
Exile's Flower Information
- Artifact Type: Flower of Life
- Artifact Set: The Exile
Exile's Flower Set Bonus Information
- The Exile
- 2-Piece Set: Energy Recharge +20%.
- 4-Piece Set: Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 2 Energy for other party members every 2s for 6s. This effect cannot stack.
Exile's Flower Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Exile's Flower Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.