Flower of Life
Exile's Flower is an Artifact from the The Exile Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A withered flower worn on the shirt. Its former owner insisted on wearing it even in exile, so it must mean something.
Genshin Impact Exile's Flower Lore
It all happened before the exiled aristocrat was involved in the family feud.
This flower bloomed before the first blood was shed.
Having witnessed the cruelty of humanity, the exile left his kindness and gentleness in the past.
But this faded flower and the innocent smile he once had will always be his treasure.
Genshin Impact Exile's Flower Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Energy Recharge +20%
- 4-Piece Set: Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 2 Energy for all party members (excluding the wearer) every 2s for 6s. This effect cannot stack.
Where to Find Exile's Flower in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Exile's Flower Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.