Favonius Bladework - Maid
Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous swirling attacks against all nearby enemies. At end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Favonius Bladework - Maid is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Noelle. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Favonius Bladework - Maid Information
- Talent Type: Normal Attack
- Related Character: Noelle
Favonius Bladework - Maid Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
NORMAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTES
- 1-Hit DMG (%): 79.12 - 167.44
- 2-Hit DMG (%): 73.36 - 155.25
- 3-Hit DMG (%): 86.26 - 182.55
- 4-Hit DMG (%): 113.43 - 240.06
CHARGED ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Max Duration: 5s
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost: 40 per Second
- Charged Attack Spinning DMG%: 50.74 - 107.38
- Charged Attack Final DMG%: 90.47 - 97.84
PLUNGING ATTACK ATTRIBUTES:
- Plunge DMG (%): 74.59 - 175.85
- Low Plunge DMG (%): 149.14 - 315.63
- High Plunge DMG (%): 186.29 - 394.24
Favonius Bladework - Maid Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Favonius Bladework - Maid Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.