Feather of Jagged Peaks
Plume of Death
Feather of Jagged Peaks is an Artifact from the Archaic Petra Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A hard feather from a large seacliff hawk. The basalt tip of the feather sometimes glistens with a cool dew.
Genshin Impact Feather of Jagged Peaks Lore
A feather left behind by the giant wings that flattened the mountains.
Though it has long turned moss-green, this feather remains as sharp as a naked blade.
They say that in ancient times, when the world was in turmoil, Rex Lapis plucked mountains and turned them into huge birds of prey.
These birds were carved out of rock and jade, and they soared above the ground once they had taken shape.
Spiraling towards the heavens, they pierced through the clouds and flattened many stone peaks therein.
They say that these rock kites spread their wings and dived towards the ocean,
And they fell from the sky like comets,
Right into the heart of the sea, and the monsters within...
And they say that the pillars of stone that jut out from the ocean continue to attract birds to this day.
Genshin Impact Feather of Jagged Peaks Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Geo DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: Upon obtaining an Elemental Shard created through a Crystallize Reaction, all party members gain 35% DMG Bonus for that particular element for 10s. Only one form of Elemental DMG Bonus can be gained in this manner at any one time.
Where to Find Feather of Jagged Peaks in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Feather of Jagged Peaks Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.