|Weapon Base Stats|
Festering Desire is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A creepy straight sword that almost seems to yearn for life. It drips with a shriveling venom that could even corrupt a mighty dragon.
Festering Desire Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: -
- Passive Bonus Effect: Increases Elemental Skill damage by 16/20/24/28/32% and Elemental Skill CRIT Rate by 6/7.5/9/10.5/12%.
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Festering Desire Acquisition
- Complete the Story Quest "Princeps Cretaceus Chapter: Act I" and the event quest "Festering Desire" to receive the exclusive sword, Festering Desire. During the event, the character that equips this sword will receive some special buffs while exploring the Dragonspine area.
Festering Desire Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Festering Desire Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.