|Weapon Base Stats|
Fillet Blade is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A sharp filleting knife. The blade is long, thin, and incredibly sharp.
Fillet Blade Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Gash
- Passive Bonus Effect: On hit, has 50% chance to deal 240/280/320/360/400% ATK DMG to a single enemy. Can only occur once every 15/14/13/12/11s.
- Location: -
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Fillet Blade Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Fillet Blade can be obtained by ???
Fillet Blade Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Fillet Blade Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.