Prinzessin der Verurteilung
|Passive Talent||Mein Hausgarten|
|Elemental Burst||Midnight Phantasmagoria|
Fischl is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
A mysterious girl who calls herself "Prinzessin der Verurteilung" and travels with a night raven named Oz. She currently serves as an investigator in the Adventurers' Guild.
Through her unique abilities, eccentric character, and (while she would never admit it herself) hard work, Fischl has become a rising star among the Adventurers' Guild's investigators, earning the recognition of all.
Genshin Impact Fischl Information
- Role: Sniper
- Vision: Electro
- Constellation: Corvus
- Main Weapon: Bows
- Elemental Burst: Midnight Phantasmagoria
- Elemental Burst Effect: Summons Oz to spread his twin wings of twilight and defend Fischl.
- Character Passive Talent: Mein Hausgarten
- Passive Talent Effect: When dispatched on an expedition in Mondstadt, the time consumed is reduced by 25%.
- Specialty Dish: Die Heilige Sinfonie - Increases all party members' Physical DMG by 55% for 300s.
Genshin Impact Fischl Outfits
Outfits for Genshin Impact are an equipment category of the game that are usually featured in special events or purchased via the Character Outfit Shop. These change the appearance of a Playable Character that can be previewed and worn in the Dressing Room. Outfits are purely cosmetic, and add no real stats or strength to any character that has them equipped, meaning they are not helpful in progressing the game.
- Ein Immernachtstraum: A ceremonial outfit for the Prinzessin. May she who is noble retain her courage, sincerity, and kindness forever, such that no evil shall ever overcome her.
Genshin Impact Fischl Guides and Builds
- Fischl Strength: High attack speed.
- Fischl Weaknesses: Long Cooldown for Elemental Skill
- Fischl Combat: Her Combat mechanics will rely on cooldown management because of her long cooldown rate. With good timing, you should be able to actively deal DMG and continue to attack opponents and have Oz summoned at a good rate.
Fischl Best Items
- Ebony Bow: the Bow with three stars with the most Attack as possible - I’d recommend leveling up your three star weapon to level 20, as it’s the main source of damage. However, I wouldn’t prefer spending precious materials on Ascending the three star weapon. It’s better to use your up leveled three star weapon in upgrading the next weapon, as it gives 80-90% of EXP it has.
- Prototype Crescent: It’s a good damage, but its passive bonus require Aimed Shots frequently, a less fluid attack. If you find yourself stuck with it, craft another copy, and use it to refine your weapon.
- Rust: uge Normal Attack buff, and no serious downside. You may get Rust through any of the Wish banners.
- Berserker: We only need two pieces of the Berserker set, for the set bonuses “CRIT Rate +12%”. The goal is to reach +20~40% critical rate by endgame, to add some damage.
- Thundering Fury: The two pieces bonus is Electro DMG Bonus +15%, which works more like a damage multiplier. It doesn’t scale your normal attack damage, but the benefit it gives to your elemental talent, elemental burst, and Elemental Reactions is far greater.
Genshin Impact Fischl the Night Raven Build
The purpose of this build to have a team for more challenging content, Dungeons, and bosses. We are focusing purely on combat, no exploration or non-combat situations. You can solve puzzles with the relevant elements in your party, but won’t be suitable for some activities such as Mining. So you will focus on dealing damage and chaining endless Elemental Bursts. Combining Hydro and Cryo adds a Crowd Control aspect for most situations, and Fischl adds a constant Electro element. The final party slot is flexible, and can add a fourth element, to trigger more Elemental Reactions. Or it could be filled by another Electro character, for the massive damage bonus on Electro Reactions.
Fischl‘s ranked S tier or in most tier lists, although she’s a four star character. You had high probability of getting her through Venti’s temporary Wish banner, and you may have received a number of Constellations for her that way. In this guide we will compose her party with other highly probable characters from the same banner, such as Barbara and Xiangling. Fischl‘s talents are all ranged, and her Nightrider can stay in the battlefield and auto attack on his own. This allows switching to support roles without losing so much damage, and using other elements in conjunction with Electro at any time.
As a main damage dealer, we want to dish out the most damage in a short amount of time. So we focus on getting all offensive stats, such as + Attack, and % Attack. There is also Electro Damage Bonus that can be found with some Goblets, which tends to be a bit stronger than Attack stats. Towards the endgame, a percentage Attack is better than flat Attack, so keep that in mind.
Energy Recharge is a nice addition for Fischl, as we want to trigger her elemental burst as frequently as possible. It extends her Night Raven’s duration, and makes him stay active much longer on the battlefield. Increasing Crit Rate is an easy source of damage, if you do 50% more damage 20% of time, that’s equal to 10% more damage multiplier. That’s why getting some Crit Rate helps improve damage, as we don’t rely on Critical damage as much.
Click here to see the full Fischle the Night Raven Free to Play Build.
Genshin Impact Fischl Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the dark lightning spirits of Immernachtreich shall heed the call of their Prinzessin and indwell the enchanted arrowhead. When fully indwelt, the Rachsuchtig Blitz shall deal immense Electro DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Summons Oz, the night raven forged of darkness and lightning descends upon the land, dealing Electro DMG in a small AoE.
- For the ability's duration, Oz will continuously attack nearby enemies with Freikugel. Hold to adjust the location Oz will be summoned to.
- Press again any time during the ability's duration to once again summon him to Fischl's side.
- Summons Oz to spread his twin wings of twilight and defend Fischl.
- Has the following properties during the ability's duration:
- Fischl takes on Oz's form, greatly increasing her Movement Speed.
- Strikes nearby enemies with lightning, dealing Electro DMG to enemies she comes into contact with. Each enemy can only be struck once.
- Once this ability's effects end, Oz will remain on the battlefield and attack his Prinzessin's foes. If Oz is already on the field, then this will reset the duration of his presence.
Stellar Predator (Ascension Lv. 1)
- When Fischl hits Oz with a fully-charged Aimed Shot, Oz brings down Thundering Retribution, dealing AoE Electro DMG equal to 152.7% of the arrow's DMG.
Lightning Smite (Ascension Lv. 4)
- If a character triggers an Electro-related Elemental Reaction when Oz is on the field, the enemy shall be stricken with Thundering Retribution, dealing Electro DMG equal to 80% of Fischl's ATK.
Mein Hausgarten (Unlocked automatically)
- When dispatched on an expedition in Mondstadt, time consumed is reduced by 25%.
Genshin Impact Fischl Constellations
Gaze of the Deep (Lv. 1)
- Even when Oz is not present in combat, he can still watch over Fischl through his raven eyes. When Fischl attacks an enemy, Oz fires a joint attack, dealing 22% of ATK DMG.
Devourer of All-Sins (Lv. 2)
- Modifies Nightrider.
- When Nightrider is used, it deals an additional 200% ATK as DMG, and its AoE is increased by 50%.
Wings of Nightmare (Lv. 3)
- Modifies Nightrider.
- Increases the Level of Nightrider by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Her Pilgrimage of Bleak (Lv. 4)
- Modifies Midnight Phantasmagoria.
- When Midnight Phatasmagoria is used, it deals 222% of ATK as Electro DMG to surrounding enemies. When the skill duration ends, Fischl regenerates 20% of her HP.
Against the Fleeing Light (Lv. 5)
- Modifies Midnight Phantasmagoria.
- Increase the Level of Midnight Phantasmagoria by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Evernight Raven (Lv. 6)
- Increases the duration of Oz's summoning by 2s. Additionally, Oz attacks with the current character when present, dealing 30% of Fischl's ATK as Electro DMG.
How to Get Fischl in Genshin Impact
Fischl Lore & Character Story
Fischl is the Prinzessin der Verurteilung who arrived here after being exiled from the otherworld, "Immernachtreich."
She "observes and weaves the threads of fate" together with her talking night raven familiar, Oz.
Owing to reasons she cannot and Oz will not explain, Fischl now serves the Adventurers' Guild as an investigator.
Character Story 1
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 2)
As an investigator for the Adventurers' Guild, the single biggest advantage Fischl has over her peers is Oz.
"Milady, please stop sending me out to spy on Stormterror. That chap could eat me for breakfast! Well, I'm so puny I probably wouldn't even get caught between his teeth, but... Anyway, I don't want to die!"
"Hmph! You are supposed to be my familiar. Not everyone gets to be the Prinzessin der Verurteilung's familiar, do you understand? Consider it your honor to dedicate your life to serving me!"
Fischl is able to see through Oz's eyes. Whenever she wants to, she possesses Oz and looks down upon the earth from the sky. Whether she wants to inspect the flora on the Stormbearer Mountains or observe a disturbance in Wolvendom, through Oz she can see anything and everything.
Thanks largely to her unique ability — and, to a lesser extent, to her own effort and peculiar personality — Fischl quickly went from the rookie investigator of the Adventurers' Guild to a respected rising star of the organization.
She's certainly done well for herself. She only landed the coveted position of Investigator at age fourteen in the first place because her parents managed to persuade the guild master. Then again, would they really have had to do much persuading? If she's the Prinzessin der Verurteilung... one can only assume that would make them the Kaiser und Kaiserin der Verurteilung.
Character Story 2
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 3)
It's said that there is currently a "Fischl Dictionary" in circulation among the adventurers. Namely, a book that aims to translate Fischl's peculiar way of speaking into something more understandable.
"I hear... echoing in the abyss of time, the burning winds of the old, all of which shape the spire forgotten in the torrents of karma" would translate into "Stormterror's Lair";
"Servants of the Verurteilung name! As you have requested, prepare to receive the great wisdom of the prinzessin" would be "I'll look into that and let you know ASAP";
"Rejoice! O, ye servants who long for the blessing of the prinzessin; venture now deep into the battlefield with hearts of the tiger" means that the initial investigative work has been completed;
"All has been written in this tome of dark prophecies" simply means that her journal has been updated with the latest reports.
However, the "Fischl Dictionary" is actually just an in-joke, not a real book. Those who are familiar with Fischl concentrate on what she means to say, not the way in which she says it; she notices this and takes it as a sign of true respect.
"Aha! So you do understand. Then fate does indeed bring kindred spirits together."
Those who manage to adopt her speech mannerisms when they respond to her will find she is both delighted and bashful, and praises their language-learning ability. "A prinzessin should always give praise where praise is due... Now, let us converse some more. Do not be mistaken; these are to be the foundations of the new world..."
Character Story 3
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
Oz and Princess Fischl are not only close friends but also servant and master, with a shared soul and fate. Their first encounter was mentioned in "Flowers for Princess Fischl (I): End Time Zersetzung"
When the lone pilgrimaging princess reached the kingdom of eternal twilight, the fate-resisting royals chose to deny everything in their desperation.
They refused to recognize Fischl's noble stature and mission as the princess of the Immernachtreich; denied their 13,000-year lineage as a branch of the royal family; and forsook their own nobility and restraints as humans... devolving into clumsy and vicious beasts.
In the palace of Twilight and amidst the teeth of the beasts, the princess shed her sacred blood on the ancient emblem. At the moment of her peril, the dark wings of the night ripped the trapped, wounded princess from her despair and took her under its wings. Following the scent of her noble blood, Ozvaldo Hrafnavins, the King of Ravens came to the princess and pledged his eternal loyalty.
Character Story 4
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 5)
There is a story that goes as follows. A long time ago in a place far, far away, there was a tiny little girl. The girl's parents were busy adventurers. She spent most of her childhood in the library, traversing the countless universes that were contained in the pages of the library books.
She became the ruler of the Immernachtreich, summoned Thundering Retribution as a royal princess, and formed a soul bond with a Raven... "what books did you read today?" Her parents asked her on one of the rare occasions that they were home between adventures.
She proceeded to tell them the story she had read from her favorite series. "...And then he said, Fischl von Luftschloss Narfidort, you are the Prinzessin der Verurteilung, my proud daughter. You shall never surrender your nobility and dreams.'"
"Oh, that's a lovely story. Since you like it so much, how about I call you "Fischl" too?" Her father smiled, put his hand on her head and repeated the words from the story to her. "Fischl, you are my wonderful princess and my proud daughter. You shall never surrender your nobility and dreams."
These kind and loving words lit up her world. However, the time with her busy parents was always fleeting. Unable to fit in with her peers due to her obsession with fantasy novels, she often felt lonely and sad. At these times, she would remind herself:
"I am Fischl, my daddy's wonderful princess. It's true, because Mommy and Daddy said so..."
"Never will I surrender my nobility and dreams, for they are... a princess' rite of passage."
Character Story 5
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
Just like in the universe of "Flowers for Princess Fischl," entropy begot destruction.
In other words: The girl who loved to dream grew up.
On her fourteenth birthday, those of her peers who refused to accommodate her quirks belittled her once again. "This is but a minor setback for the noble princess. My parents will understand," she thought to herself.
For if she knew one thing, it was that as a princess she could never surrender her nobility and dreams. But when she threw herself into her parents' arms in need of comfort, she was met instead with gentle words of exasperation.
"You are fourteen years old now. It's fun to make-believe, but eventually you need to grow up and put your childish dreams behind you..."
And with that, the same voice that had once lit up her world now tore it apart. That day at midnight, she hid herself in the library she knew so well. She had a strange feeling that she was being watched... Suddenly, she heard an otherworldly flapping of wings.
Sure enough, she looked up and her red, swollen eyes met with those of a night raven from another world. What transpired afterwards is another story... Fischl doesn't much like this story. Thinking about it causes her to feel suffocating pain and soul-devouring loneliness.
Maybe one day, this story will be written. But that would be xxx's story, not Fischl's. Fischl has but one identity: she's the Prinzessin.
As long as she remembers this simple and perfect logic, with a little bit of nobility and a touch of kindness from others, nothing can ever hurt her. Things are looking up for Prinzessin Fischl these days — not only does she have Oz, but she has finally met a traveler who, just like her, comes from a different world...
Flowers for Princess Fischl: Phantasmagoria
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 4)
The novel series "Flowers for Princess Fischl" is available as a collectible set. Due the tiny numbers in circulation, it is a priceless commodity amongst loyal fans of the author. But no matter how elegant these works are aesthetically, their worldview remains incredibly bleak:
Every good, bright and noble thing must eventually fall to inexorable entropic destruction, and the final destination of the universe is the realm-in-waiting of the Prinzessin, Immernachtreich. This is the fate of all worlds, of the universe, and all who live in it. And the Prinzessin and her loyal companion, the "Night-Severing Raven Oz," Ozvaldo Hrafnavins, are the World Beasts who will swallow all dreams.
At the very end, at the end of karma itself, she will grant all the gathered souls her benediction, and use her Thundering Retribution to cleanse all that is ugly and wicked. The Prinzessin will then set her own heart ablaze, and the universe shall be born anew in its immortal light.
But before all this can come to pass, the Prinzessin must first roam many universes, and see countless new sights. Thus it is perfectly within the spirit of the original work that the Prinzessin should be stuck as an investigator for the Adventurers' Guild in a slightly backward world. Just a little twist of fate, nothing more.
The Prinzessin will come to understand someday that each moment of her life, no matter how insignificant their little twists could be, is to be treasured. After all, the Prinzessin's very own Phantasmagoria is made out of ones such as these.
(Unlocks at Friendship Lvl. 6)
So, is Oz just an imaginary friend who only exists as a figment of Fischl's subconscious?
Our story begins with the royal heirloom, Edelstein der Dunkelheit — that is to say, Fischl's Vision. When her wish was acknowledged, the raven Oz and her Vision both appeared before her eyes.
That night, at dinner, Oz got on most well with Fischl's parents: "Ah, mein Kaiser und Kaiserin der Verurteilung, forgive mine overstep, but the beans in your house are too delicious."
"Oh, then please, help yourself. This is the first time little xxx has met a friend she can bring over for dinner since she turned fourteen. This is a special occasion."
"W—What are you saying! I... One does not simply cavort with the plebeians!" —And that's what happened.
For all intents and purposes, it seems that the Kaiser und Kaiserin der Verurteilung could both see Oz, and both believed Oz to be the Prinzessin's first friend.
As for the "Adventurer Who Bears the World's Curses," the "Visitor From Outer Worlds" and the "Strange Fae-shaped Emergency Sustenance..." They would become the Prinzessin's new friends, though that would happen even further in the future.
Fischl Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|
Albedo ♦ Aloy ♦ Amber ♦ Arataki Itto ♦ Barbara ♦ Beidou ♦ Bennett ♦ Candace ♦ Chongyun ♦ Collei ♦ Cyno ♦ Diluc ♦ Diona ♦ Dori ♦ Eula ♦ Faruzan ♦ Ganyu ♦ Gorou ♦ Hu Tao ♦ Jean ♦ Kaedehara Kazuha ♦ Kaeya ♦ Kamisato Ayaka ♦ Kamisato Ayato ♦ Keqing ♦ Klee ♦ Kujou Sara ♦ Kuki Shinobu ♦ Layla ♦ Lisa ♦ Mona ♦ Nahida ♦ Nilou ♦ Ningguang ♦ Noelle ♦ Qiqi ♦ Raiden Shogun ♦ Razor ♦ Rosaria ♦ Sangonomiya Kokomi ♦ Sayu ♦ Shenhe ♦ Shikanoin Heizou ♦ Sucrose ♦ Tartaglia ♦ Thoma ♦ Tighnari ♦ Traveler ♦ Venti ♦ Wanderer ♦ Xiangling ♦ Xiao ♦ Xingqiu ♦ Xinyan ♦ Yae Miko ♦ Yanfei ♦ Yelan ♦ Yoimiya ♦ Yun Jin ♦ Zhongli