|Passive Bonus||Revolutionary Chorale|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|ATK||46 - 608|
|Elemental Mastery||43 - 198|
Freedom-Sworn is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A straight sword, azure as antediluvian song, and as keen as the oaths of freedom taken in the Land of Wind.
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Revolutionary Chorale
- Passive Bonus Effect: A part of the "Millennial Movement" that wanders amidst the winds. Increases DMG by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%. When the character wielding this weapon triggers Elemental Reactions, they gain a Sigil of Rebellion. This effect can be triggered once every 0.5s and can be triggered even if said character is not on the field. When you possess 2 Sigils of Rebellion, all of them will be consumed and all nearby party members will obtain "Millennial Movement: Song of Resistance" for 12s. "Millennial Movement: Song of Resistance" increases Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG by 16/20/24/28/32% and increases ATK by 20/25/30/35/40%. Once this effect is triggered, you will not gain Sigils of Rebellion for 20s. Of the many effects of the "Millennial Movement," buffs of the same type will not stack.
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Freedom-Sworn can be obtained as a Gacha Pull from Wishes.
Freedom-Sworn Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Freedom-Sworn Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.