|Passive Bonus||Frost Burial|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|Base ATK||42 - 510|
|2nd Stat||9% - 41.3%|
Frostbearer is a Catalyst in Genshin Impact. The catalyst is a weapon that conjures basic elemental magical attacks, this weapon is both deadly and can be utilized in any range. Not all playable characters can equip a catalyst, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A fruit that possesses a strange frosty will. A faint sense of agony emanates from it.
- Weapon Type: Catalyst
- Weapon Rarity: 4
- Passive Bonus: Frost Burial
- Passive Bonus Effect: Hitting an opponent with Normal and Charged Attacks has a 100% chance of forming and dropping an Everfrost Icicle above them, dealing 140% AoE ATK DMG. Opponents affected by Cryo are dealt 360% ATK DMG instead by the icicle. Can only occur once every 10s.
- Playable Characters who can use the catalyst:
- Frostbearer can be obtained by ???
Frostbearer Combat Mechanic
- Depending on the character, the basic attack either unleashes AoE attacks or Single-Target attacks. The output of the attack will also depend on the Element of the character you are using.
- Playable Characters who can wield the catalyst can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element, releasing a strong AoE attack. This consumes stamina.
Frostbearer Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.