Frozen Homeland's Demise
Sands of Eon
Frozen Homeland's Demise is an Artifact from the Icebreaker Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A timepiece from a nation of old that waited for their warriors' return. What flows inside is not sand, but bits of ice that never melt.
Genshin Impact Frozen Homeland's Demise Lore
An ancient hourglass with fine powdered snow flowing in it.
Even the coldest winter cannot freeze the flow of time.
"The cold that descends from the sky can freeze time itself."
This myth was widely believed throughout the entombed mountain city.
As the hero reached the top of the wall of wind and ice, the night was descending and the snowstorm was howling.
Neither sun- nor moon-light could pierce this white wind easily.
Even the bleakest storm cannot freeze the river of time,
That will not wilt even if buried deep below the snow.
And even the most formidable hero will one day be forgotten.
Genshin Impact Frozen Homeland's Demise Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Cryo DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: When a character attacks an opponent affected by Cryo, their CRIT Rate is increased by 20%. If the opponent is Frozen, CRIT Rate is increased by an additional 20%.
Where to Find Frozen Homeland's Demise in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Frozen Homeland's Demise Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.