Aloy throws a Freeze Bomb in the targeted direction that explodes on impact, dealing Cryo DMG. After it explodes, the Freeze Bomb will split up into many Chillwater Bomblets that explode on contact with opponents or after a short delay, dealing Cryo DMG.
Frozen Wilds is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Aloy. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Frozen Wilds Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Aloy
Frozen Wilds Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- Freeze Bomb DMG%: 177.6 - 319.68
- Chillwater Bomblets: 40 - 72
- ATK Decrease: 12 - 15
- ATK Decrease Duration: 6s
- Coil Normal Attack DMG Bonus (%): 5.85
17.54 - 9.52
- Rushing Ice Normal Attack DMG Bonus (%): 29.23 - 47.6
- Rushing Ice Duration: 10s
- CD: 20s
Frozen Wilds Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Frozen Wilds Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.