|2-piece Set Bonus||Elemental Skill DMG increased by 20%|
|4-piece Set Bonus||Defeating an enemy has 100% chance to remove Elemental Skill CD. Can only occur once every 15s.|
Gambler is an Artifact Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
- 2-piece Set Bonus: Elemental Skill DMG increased by 20%
- 4-piece Set Bonus: Defeating an enemy has 100% chance to remove Elemental Skill CD. Can only occur once every 15s.
Gambler Set Pieces
- Gambler's Brooch
- Gambler's Feathered Accessory
- Gambler's Pocket Watch
- Gambler's Dice Cup
- Gambler's Earrings
Gambler Set Pieces Acquisition
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Gambler Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.