Brandishes her greatsword, dealing Cryo DMG to nearby opponents and creating a Lightfall Sword that follows her around for a duration of up to 7s.
Glacial Illumination is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Eula. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Glacial Illumination Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Burst
- Related Character: Eula
Glacial Illumination Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 20s
- Energy Cost: 80
- Maximum Stacks: 30
- Skill DMG%: 245.6 - 521.9
- Lightfall Sword Base DMG%: 367.05 - 922.27
- DMG% Per Stack: 74.99 - 188.43
Glacial Illumination Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Glacial Illumination Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.