Guhua Sword - Fatal Rainscreen
|Base Stats & Attributes|
|Damage Reduction Ratio||20%|
Guhua Sword - Fatal Rainscreen is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat talent that is exclusive to Xingqiu. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: active and passive talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn active talents that are mainly used in battle and passive talents that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, along with passive buffs. Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
Easier to slay a rain dragon than to sever the rain.
Guhua Sword - Fatal Rainscreen Information
- Talent Type: Combat
- Related Character: Xingqiu
- Xingqui performs twin strikes with his sword, dealing Hydro DMG. At the same time, this ability creates the maximum number of Rain Swords, which will orbit the character. The Rain Swords have the following properties:
- When a character takes DMG, the Rain Sword will shatter, reducing the amount of DMG taken.
- Increases the character's resistance to interruption.
- 20% of Xingqui's Hydro DMG Bonus will be converted to additional DMG Reduction for the Rain Swords.
- The maximum amount of additional DMG Reduction that can be gained this way is 24%.
- The initial maximum number of Rain Swords is 3. Using this ability applies the Wet status onto the character.
- Skill DMG: 168%+191%
- Damage Reduction Ratio: 20%
- Duration: 15.0s
- Talent Cooldown: 21.0s
Guhua Sword - Fatal Rainscreen Upgrade Requirements
|Level||Talent Material||Ascension Material||Mora|
Guhua Sword - Fatal Rainscreen Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.