Guide to Afterlife
Only an unwavering flame can cleanse the impurities of this world. Hu Tao consumes a set portion of her HP to knock the surrounding enemies back and enter the Paramita Pailio state.
Guide to Afterlife is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Hu Tao. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Guide to Afterlife Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Hu Tao
Guide to Afterlife Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 16s
- Duration: 9s
- Blood Blossom Duration: 8s
- Activation Cost: 30% of Current HP
- ATK Increase: 3.84% Max HP - 7.15% Max HP
- Blood Blossom DMG%: 64 - 136
Guide to Afterlife Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Guide to Afterlife Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.