Guiding the path of the wind currents, you summon a forward-moving tornado that pulls objects and opponents towards itself, dealing continuous Anemo DMG.
Gust Surge is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Traveler. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Gust Surge Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Burst
- Related Character: Traveler
Gust Surge Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- CD: 15s
- Duration: 6s
- Enery Cost: 60
- Tornado DMG: 80.8 - 182
- Additional Elemental DMG: 24.8 - 55.8
Gust Surge Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
Gust Surge Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.