Haran Geppaku Futsu
|Passive Bonus||Honed Flow|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Haran Geppaku Futsu is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A famed work by the Futsu line of smiths. The name "Haran" comes from the manner in which it resembles the violent, roiling waves.
Haran Geppaku Futsu Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Honed Flow
- Passive Bonus Effect: Obtain 12/15/18/21/24% All Elemental DMG Bonus. When other nearby party members use Elemental Skills, the character equipping this weapon will gain 1 Wavespike stack. Max 2 stacks. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s. When the character equipping this weapon uses an Elemental Skill, all stacks of Wavespike will be consumed to gain Rippling Upheaval: each stack of Wavespike consumed will increase Normal Attack DMG by 20/25/30/35/40% for 8s.
- Location: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Haran Geppaku Futsu Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Haran Geppaku Futsu can be obtained as a Gacha Pull from Wishes.
Haran Geppaku Futsu Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Haran Geppaku Futsu Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!