Haran Geppaku Futsu
|Passive Bonus||Honed Flow|
|Weapon Base Stats|
Haran Geppaku Futsu is a Sword in Genshin Impact. Swords are light and are usually held with one hand, it is a balanced weapon that is capable of inflicting light and fast attacks and a decent amount of damage. Not all playable characters can equip a sword, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
A famed work by the Futsu line of smiths. The name "Haran" comes from the manner in which it resembles the violent, roiling waves.
Haran Geppaku Futsu Information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: Honed Flow
- Passive Bonus Effect: Obtain 12/15/18/21/24% All Elemental DMG Bonus. When other nearby party members use Elemental Skills, the character equipping this weapon will gain 1 Wavespike stack. Max 2 stacks. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s. When the character equipping this weapon uses an Elemental Skill, all stacks of Wavespike will be consumed to gain Rippling Upheaval: each stack of Wavespike consumed will increase Normal Attack DMG by 20/25/30/35/40% for 8s.
- Location: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the sword:
Haran Geppaku Futsu Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Haran Geppaku Futsu can be obtained as a Gacha Pull from Wishes.
Haran Geppaku Futsu Combat Mechanic
- The sword's normal attacks can execute 5 quick melee attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the sword can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to release an arc AoE attack against hostile characters that are in front of the character. This consumes stamina.
Haran Geppaku Futsu Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.