Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula is a Domain of Blessing in Genshin Impact. Domains are dungeons in Genshin Impact which challenge the player to fight enemies for rewards such as Artifacts, Weapon Ascension Materials, Weapon Enhancement Materials, Talent Level-Up Materials, Mora, and more. There are 6 different types of Domains in the game: Domains of Blessing, Domains of Forgery, Domains of Mastery, Trounce Domains, One-Time Domains and the Spiral Abyss.
There is a secret ritual that can conceal one gate out of eight, cutting off the route for evil to escape. This ritual was performed here long ago, sealing demons within this labyrinth. Rumor has it that the Method to fit Pillars with Zhou Formula presently seals an evil Chi.
Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula Information Genshin Impact
- Required Adventurer Rank: 30/35/40/45
- Recommended Party Level: 59/69/80/90
- Resin Cost: 20
Where to Find Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula in Genshin Impact
To unlock the Domain, you must first light the 4 Ruins Torches in the area using a Pyro Playable Character.
- The first Ruins Torch is near the Geo Monument
- The second Ruins Torch is inside of a Wind Barrier
- The third Ruins Torch is in a Hilichurl Camp
- The fourth Ruins Torch is above the Geo Monument
After activating all torches, activate the Geo Monument using a Geo Playable Character
Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula Rewards in Genshin Impact
Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula rewards players with the following:
Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula Ley Line Disorder Genshin Impact
|Level||Ley Line Disorder|
Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula Enemies in Genshin Impact
Defeat 20 enemies while protecting Domain Monolith
Defeat 8 enemies within 6:00 minutes
Defeat 16 enemies within 360 seconds
Defeat 6 opponents within 60 seconds (time is added after each kill)
Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula Notes & Trivia
- In this Domain, there is a Pyro Elemental Node that applys a Pyro buff to nearby enemies.
- Most Domains allow Travelers to choose a difficulty from I-VI or I-IV, with each subsequent difficulty giving more bountiful rewards, but also making the Domain more challenging. Each difficulty has an Adventurer Rank requirement that restricts Travelers from entering Domains too difficult for their current level.