Hourglass of Thunder
Sands of Eon
Hourglass of Thunder is an Artifact from the Thundering Fury Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
The hourglass used to foretell the coming of the Thunderbird by the tribe that worshiped it. It has fallen into eternal silence now that the tribe is no more.
Genshin Impact Hourglass of Thunder Lore
A luxurious hourglass, made with amethyst and amber gold, that belonged to a shaman.
The hourglass would serve its purpose for the festival held in the Thunderbird's honor.
In the last festival the tribe held, the frenzied Thunderbird blew away the bloodstained altar,
The countdown to the tribe's destruction.
The Thunderbird decimated the tribe to avenge the one who sang to it.
Unbeknownst the Thunderbird, the lad himself considered his sacrifice as an offering,
All for the good of the tribe, for the blessing of the Thunderbird.
Genshin Impact Hourglass of Thunder Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Electro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Set: Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged and Superconduct by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.
Where to Find Hourglass of Thunder in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Hourglass of Thunder Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.