|Passive Talent||The More the Merrier|
|Elemental Burst||Spirit Soother|
Hu Tao is a Playable Character in Genshin Impact. These playable characters are the various roles that a player can add to their party and take control of in Genshin Impact. Each character in the game is unique from one another, they are different when it comes to the element they harness, the weapon that they use, their appearance, stats, strengths, weaknesses, and many more
Hu Tao is the 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, a person vital to managing Liyue's funerary affairs. She does her utmost to flawlessly carry out a person's last rites and preserve the world's balance of yin and yang. Aside from this, she is also a talented poet whose many "masterpieces" have passed around Liyue's populace by word of mouth.
Hu Tao Information
- Role: _role_
- Vision: Pyro
- Constellation: Papilio Charontis
- Main Weapon: Polearm
- Elemental Burst: Spirit Soother
- Elemental Burst Effect: Commands a blazing spirit to attack, dealing Pyro DMG in a large AoE.
- Character Passive Talent: The More the Merrier
- Passive Talent Effect: When Hu Tao cooks a dish perfectly, she has a 18% chance to receive an additional "Suspicions" dish of the same type.
Hu Tao Background
Lore and Background Information goes here.
Hu Tao Talents
- Secret Spear of Wangsheng
- Normal Attack: Performs up to six consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Guide to Afterlife
- Only an unwavering flame can cleanse the impurities of this world. Hu Tao consumes a set portion of her HP to knock the surrounding enemies back and enter the Paramita Pailio state.
- Paramita Papilio
- Increases Hu Tao's ATK based on her Max HP at the time of entering this state. ATK Bonus gained this way cannot exceed 400% of Hu Tao's Base ATK.
- Converts attack DMG to Pyro DMG, which cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion.
- Changed Attacks apply the Blood Blossom effect to the enemies hit.
- Increases Hu Tao's resistance to interruption
- Blood Blossom
- Enemies affected by Blood Blossom will take Pyro DMG every 4s. This DMG is considered Elemental Skill DMG. Each enemy can be affected by only one Blood Blossom effect at a time, and its duration may only be refreshed by Hu Tao herself.
- Paramita Papilio
- Ends when its duration is over, or Hu Tao has left the battlefield or fallen.
- Hu Tao' Secret Spear Technique is based on several rules, the first of which is: "The spear opens the path to the afterlife, and the butterflies bridge this world and the next."
Hu Tao Constellations
- List of the character's Constellations
Hu Tao Acquisition
Hu Tao Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Genshin Impact Playable Characters|