Hues of the Violet Garden
April 7th, 2022 – April 25th, 2022
Hues of the Violet Garden is an Event in Genshin Impact that is no longer available and may not return in the future. Events are limited time challenges that can be comeleted by a player to obtain special rewards, some of which are exceptionally rare, such as the Crown of Insight. Events can also include story quests for new or existing Playable Characters, which may not be playable after the event duration has been completed. There are 6 different types of events in Genshin Impact, all of which require a different level of contribution from the player.
Genshin Impact Hues of the Violet Garden Event Information
- Event Type: In-Game
- Event Duration: April 7th, 2022 – April 25th, 2022
- This event is currently not available and it may or may not be reinstated in future updates or patch notes.
Genshin Impact Hues of the Violet Garden Event Details
- Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete the "Ritou Escape Plan" part of the Archon Quest: "Chapter II: Act I - The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia"
- *Complete Kamisato Ayato's Story Quest "Cypressus Custos Chapter: Act I - The Firmiana Leaf Falls," Raiden Shogun's Story Quest "Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II - Transient Dreams," and Sangonomiya Kokomi's Story Quest "Dracaena Somnolenta Chapter: Act I - Warriors' Dreams Like Spring Grass Renewing" first to best enjoy the event.
- If you have not completed Kamisato Ayato, Raiden Shogun, and Sangonomiya Kokomi's Story Quests, you can enter the event through "Quick Start."
The Moon and Stars Inscribe
- During the event, you can start The Moon and Stars Inscribe gameplay after completing the "True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act I" quest in the "Legends of the Kasen."
- According to the poets Lenne and Ootomo, you can take pictures in specific regions after receiving daily themes to obtain inspiration.
- After collecting a certain number of inspirational materials, you can complete the theme creation and obtain Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero's Wit, and more.
Theater Mechanicus: Stage of Brilliance
- During the event, you can start the Theater Mechanicus gameplay after completing the "True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act II" quest in the "Legends of the Kasen."
- Travelers can participate in the Theater Mechanicus challenge at Komakata's location. Before entering the stage, you can configure the "Wondrous Sticks" in this stage.
- According to the "Stage Features" of different stages, select Wondrous Sticks strategically and build mechanisms to defeat enemies and get the corresponding score.
- When the corresponding score is met, you can obtain Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero's Wit, and more.
Clash of Lone Blades
- During the event, you can start the Clash of Lone Blades gameplay after completing the "True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act III" quest in the "Legends of the Kasen."
- Talk to the designated martial artists to start the challenge. During the match, the Traveler will not be able to use Elemental Skills and Elemental Bursts, and will gain an all-new Parry mechanic.
- Get the timing right and use Parry well to win your opponent. After reaching the corresponding conditions, you can obtain Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero's Wit, and more.
The Floral Courtyard
- During the event, you can start The Floral Courtyard gameplay after completing the "True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act III" quest in the "Legends of the Kasen."
- Once you have obtained the floral theme from Fushizome, you can try to construct a specific "floral courtyard" according to the hints of the floral theme.
- When the requirements of the floral themes are met, you can obtain event-exclusive Furnishings, Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, and more.
- After completing the various "Legends of the Kasen" quest phases, you can receive the "Irodori Anecdotes" of the corresponding phases.
- During the event, complete all the criteria in "Friendship in Writing" to invite "Juvenile Galant" Xingqiu (Hydro). Can only be exchanged for once.
Genshin Impact Hues of the Violet Garden Event Rewards
(Assuming full completion)
- 1,000 Primogem
- 1 Crown of Insight
- 1 Xingqiu
- 720,000 Mora
- 78 Hero's Wit
- 28 Adventurer's Experience
- 8 Wanderer's Advice
- 66 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 4 Philosophies of Elegance
- 4 Philosophies of Light
- 4 Philosophies of Transience
- 29 Guide to Elegance
- 29 Guide to Light
- 29 Guide to Transience
- 1 Recipe: Rainbow Aster
- 1 "The Five Kasen" Nishiki-e
- 1 Statue of Her Excellency, the Almighty Narukami Ogosho, God of Thunder
- 1 Mt. Yougou Night Walk Red Kitsune Doll
- 1 Orange Sakura Kurotobi Flower Vessel
- 1 Gold-Patterned Butterfly Wings Flower Vessel
- 1 Mountain Silhouettes Flower Vessel
- 1 Dawn Kogecha Flower Vessel
- 1 Moonlight on Sand
- 1 Crystal Ripples
- 1 Wild Laurel
- 1 Flourishing Bloom
- 1 Swaying Shion
- 1 Dewdrop Cabochon
- 1 Verdant Leaves in the Balmy Breeze
- 1 Flowing Melodies and Rainbow Branches
- 1 Suzumecha Swirl
- 1 Champagne Bloom
- 1 Fox Ear Tamago
- 1 Lotus in the Rain
- 1 Water Lily's Dreams
- 1 Pale Blush of Brush
- 1 Silhouette of the Wind's Reverie
- 1 Promise of Blue Skies
- 1 Sunset Shadows
- 1 Mirror of the Sun
- 1 Ring of Hearts
- 1 Plume of Wishes
Hues of the Violet Garden Notes & Tips
- Hues of the Violet Garden Event other notes, tips, and trivia go here.