|Passive Bonus||At the End of the Beast-Paths|
|Weapon Base Stats|
|Base ATK||44 - 542|
|CRIT Rate||9.6% - 44.1%|
Hunter's Path is a Bow in Genshin Impact. The bow is mainly used for hunting targets from afar, allowing the player to inflict damage and poke enemies from afar while maintaining a safe distance, although it is not as strong as the other weapons, the bow is still a force to be reckoned with since it can deliver fast and continuous attacks that can overwhelm enemies. Not all playable characters can equip the bow, but instead, only certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
Hunter's Path Information
- Weapon Type: Bow
- Weapon Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Passive Bonus: At the End of the Beast-Paths
- Passive Bonus Effect:
- Gain 12/15/18/21/24% All Elemental DMG Bonus. Obtain the Tireless Hunt effect after hitting an opponent with a Charged Attack. This effect increases Charged Attack DMG by 160% of Elemental Mastery. This effect will be removed after 12 Charged Attacks or 10s. Only 1 instance of Tireless Hunt can be gained every 12s.
- Playable Characters who can use the bow:
Hunter's Path Acquisition
- 1-3 Star Weapons can be obtained as drops or looted from chests, purchased from merchants in the open world.
- 4 Star Weapons are obtained from Wishes and by Forging it from a blacksmith NPC.
- 5 Star Weapons are primarily obtained through Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- Hunter's Path can be obtained by Weapon Event Wishes
Hunter's Path Combat Mechanic
- The bow's normal attacks can chain up to 5 quick mid-range attacks.
- Playable Characters who can wield the bow can charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element to the arrow and releasing it to unleash the charged attack. This type of attack allows the player to aim for a precise attack against their target.
Hunter's Path Notes & Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon can be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- Weapons can be Refined by consuming the same Weapon. Once it is consumed, the rank of the weapon's passive effect is increased up to a max of Lvl. 5.
- Weapons can be Ascended upon reaching the maximum level of the current level. It can be ascended up to 6 times that has a max of Lvl. 90. Players will need to spend Mora, the game's main currency, and Materials in order to ascend the weapon. Ascending further increases the stats of the weapon.