January 16th, 2021 – January 31st, 2021
Hypostatic Symphony is an Event in Genshin Impact that is no longer available and may not return in the future. Events are limited time challenges that can be comeleted by a player to obtain special rewards, some of which are exceptionally rare, such as the Crown of Insight. Events can also include story quests for new or existing Playable Characters, which may not be playable after the event duration has been completed. There are 6 different types of events in Genshin Impact, all of which require a different level of contribution from the player.
Genshin Impact Hypostatic Symphony Event Information
- Event Type: In-Game
- Event Duration: January 16th, 2021 – January 31st, 2021
- This event is currently not available and it may or may not be reinstated in future updates or patch notes.
Genshin Impact Hypostatic Symphony Event Details
Once the event starts, a new challenge will be unlocked each day until the seventh day, by which all the challenges will have been unlocked.
● Before starting the challenges, you can choose from different difficulty levels and Variations that have special battle effects. The amount of points received from clearing the challenge depends on the chosen Variation and difficulty level.
● Travelers can choose to participate in the challenge alone or in Co-Op.
● During the event, Travelers can challenge the same stage multiple times to try to set a new high score. Your total score is the sum of your high score on all challenge stages. When your total score reaches a certain amount, you can claim the corresponding rewards.
※ After the event ends, your accumulated points will be lost and you will be unable to claim any more rewards.
Genshin Impact Hypostatic Symphony Event Rewards
(Assuming full completion)
- 420 Primogems
- Celebration: Hypostasis (Namecard)
- 360,000 Mora
- 32 Hero's Wit
- 2 Guide to Freedom
- 2 Guide to Resistance
- 2 Guide to Ballad
- 2 Guide to Prosperity
- 2 Guide to Diligence
- 2 Guide to Gold
Hypostatic Symphony Notes & Tips
- Hypostatic Symphony Event other notes, tips, and trivia go here.