Instructor's Pocket Watch
Sands of Eon
Instructor's Pocket Watch is an Artifact from the Instructor Set in Genshin Impact. Artifacts are accessories that are equipped by the Playable Characters of the game, these items provide an increase to certain stats and grants special artifact set bonuses upon wearing a 2-piece or 4-piece set bonus. Artifacts can be obtained through Wishes, purchased from Merchants, can be looted from chests, enemies, and are obtained as rewards for completing Quests.
A stopwatch used not for general timekeeping but to measure the duration of a training session.
Genshin Impact Instructor's Pocket Watch Lore
A pocket watch treasured by the instructor. It is not, however, military-issue gear from the instructor's school.
Back when the instructor was still a soldier, this pocket watch was used to coordinate charges against the enemy.
It marked victories and defeats, and counted the final hours of the soldiers.
For the students, it represented the hardships they endured on the long path towards becoming a real soldier.
Genshin Impact Instructor's Pocket Watch Artifact Set
- 2-Piece Set: Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.
- 4-Piece Set: Upon triggering an Elemental Reaction, increases all party members' Elemental Mastery by 120 for 8s.
Where to Find Instructor's Pocket Watch in Genshin Impact
- Occasionally found in chests.
- Obtained as a reward for certain Quests.
- Can be obtained through Wishes (Gacha Pulls).
Instructor's Pocket Watch Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.