Inuzaka All-Round Defense
Deals AoE Geo DMG and sets up a General's War Banner. Provides up to 3 buffs to active characters within the skill's AoE based on the number of Geo characters in the party at the time of casting.
Inuzaka All-Round Defense is a Talent in Genshin Impact. It is a Combat Talent that is exclusive to Gorou. Talents are categorized as skills and are divided into two types: Combat and Passive Talents, it is a character progression system that allows players to learn Combat Talents, that are mainly used in battle, and Passive Talents, that grant permanent buffs to the character's stats, as well as special effects. Talents usually include the character's basic skill, a unique skill, an ultimate move, and passive buffs.
Inuzaka All-Round Defense Information
- Talent Type: Elemental Skill
- Related Character: Gorou
- 1 Geo character: Adds "Standing Firm" - DEF Bonus.
- 2 Geo characters: Adds "Impregnable" - Increased resistance to interruption.
- 3 Geo characters: Adds "Crunch" - Geo DMG Bonus.
- Geo DMG Bonus: 15%
- Skill Duration: 10s
- Skill CD: 10s
- Gorou can deploy only 1 General's War Banner on the field at any one time.
- Characters can only benefit from 1 General's War Banner at a time. When a party member leaves the field, the active buff will last for 2s.
Inuzaka All-Round Defense Attributes
The following Attributes value scales from Base to Max:
- Skill DMG%: 107.2 - 227.8
- DEF Increase%: 206.16 - 438.09
Inuzaka All-Round Defense Upgrade Requirements
Players will need to obtain certain materials used for ascending or increasing the level of the talent.
|Level||Talent Material||Other Materials||Mora|
|2||x3 Teachings of Light||x6 Spectral Husk||12,500|
|3||x2 Guide to Light||x3 Spectral Heart||17,500|
|4||x4 Guide to Light||x4 Spectral Heart||25,000|
|5||x6 Guide to Light||x6 Spectral Heart||30,000|
|6||x9 Guide to Light||x9 Spectral Heart||37,500|
|7||x4 Spectral Nucleus||120,000|
|8||x6 Spectral Nucleus||260,000|
|9||x9 Spectral Nucleus||450,000|
|10||x12 Spectral Nucleus||700,000|
Inuzaka All-Round Defense Notes & Tips
- Passive Talents cannot be upgraded, but instead can be unlocked through Ascension.
- For combat talents to be leveled up, players must ascend the character to a higher phase.