Iron Chunk is a Material in Genshin Impact. Materials are mainly used for character progression, there are various materials found in the game that are used for Ascension, strengthening Talents, increasing the Character Level, Weapons enhancements, forging, and many more. There are various materials that can be collected and found throughout the game and players can obtain these by looting, through game progression, and acquired as rewards for completing Quests and Events.
This iron chunk can be turned into a multitude of handy items in the hands of a skilled craftsman.
Genshin Impact Iron Chunk Information
- Item Type: Forging Material
- Material Rarity: n/a
Where to get Iron Chunk in Genshin Impact
- Found in the wild (Mt. Hulao)
- Purchased from Qiuyue and Shitou (Jade Mystery)
- Some Materials can obtained through Crafting and Alchemy conversions.
Alchemy Materials / Ingredients:
Iron Chunk Usage in Genshin Impact
Materials can be used to craft other Items and Ingredients. They may also be used in other ways depending on the material type. This material is used to affect the following Characters or Items
- Adepti Seeker's Stove
- Enhancement Ore
- "Kokutan" Thick-Walled Clay Water Tank
- Square Yumemiru Stool'
- "Witch's Chorus"
- Golden Triple-Arm Candelabrum
- Hardened Glazed Vase
- Stone Lantern: Fudoumyou's Light
- Teahouse Vessel: Scent-Sealer
- Village Well: Subterranean Secrets
- Well-Worn Sword
- Wide Stone Stove
- Wrought Iron Carved Street Light
- "Pure Gorgeous Summer"
- Camp Dwelling: Shoring Up
- Camp Tent: Timely Tactics
- Glowstone Parasol
- Open-Air Workshop
- Red-Iron Coral
- Village Well: Underground Spring
- Common Cast Iron Stove
- Large Stone Mill
- Seashell Table Lamp
- Trusty Portable Lamp
- Two-Tier Candle Chandelier
- Bird and Blossom Design Fountain
- Hilichurl Horned Pot
- Of Fields Green: Clear Spring Fountain
- Portable Stove
Iron Chunk Notes & Tips
- Iron Chunk Genshin Impact notes, tips, and trivia go here.